𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤————❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛ

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
————
❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛ.❞
————

ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ, ʟʏᴅɪᴀ, sᴄᴏᴛᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪsᴀᴀᴄ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴛ the police station. all of them had been questioned all ready, they were just waiting for one of the deputies to come out. they were all silent, not knowing what to say, or not even being in the mood to talk at all. everyone - besides lydia - were all replaying the scene that happened only a few hours ago. and even if lydia didn't see what had happened, she still felt it happened. allison was looking down at her lap, tears still streaming down her cheeks as aurora kept appearing in her mind.

she was trying to remember what her dad had told her to say when they bring her in to ask her, but aurora taking her last breath kept replaying in her head. aurora getting stabbed with a sword was replaying.

they had called max to the station, him being in the sheriff's office right now. when he entered, none of them could look him in the eye. all of them felt too guilty to even acknowledge him. his niece was dead. she was really gone.

aurora's dad was also called in for whatever reason. and when he did come in, he was beyond furious with the news. allison had never seen andrew before, but she could definitely see the resemblance between the two, in physical traits and personality traits. she definitely had her father's anger and passion about things. but from the stories that she heard about rebecca, allison knew that aurora was a lot more like her mother.

the four teens heard yelling from inside of noah's office, all of them recognizing max and andrew's voices. the door then slammed open, max walking out of the office with an angered look on his face. andrew and noah followed him out, andrew wanting to continue the arguing while noah wanted to stop it.

"how can you not know where she was?" andrew questioned. "you're supposed to know! you're her guardian!"

"yelling isn't gonna solve anything, andrew." noah told the agent, glaring at him. "and i don't think it's your right to yell at the man who's been more of a dad to your daughter than you. go home. get some rest."

"are you serious?" andrew asked him.

"so serious." noah confirmed.

andrew let out a scoff, but left the station, making sure to slam the front door in the process to add to the affect. noah shook his head before he looked down to the four teenagers, seeing all of the distraught looks on their faces. they had just lost a very important person in their life, and they had to sit in a police station to get questioned. he knew that the story that they all told was a lie, but for obvious reasons, he couldn't say anything.

"you can all go home." he told them, having a sad look on his face. "go get some rest."

"i can take you guys home." max mumbled, running his fingers through his hair.