𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐗

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐱————❝ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ!❞————

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐱
————
❝ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ!❞
————

ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ʀᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ around for any sign of stiles or scott. it's the same way they wasn't able to follow stiles' scent the night before. she couldn't pick up on anything, more worry starting to creep inside of her bones. whatever was going on with stiles wasn't a normal thing. it was a supernatural thing. it had to be, that was the only thing that was made sense. and then aurora finally put the pieces together.

"the nogitsune." she mumbled.

aurora was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw kira standing a few feet away from her. she then felt her already heightened spidey sense get worse. she looked in front of her to see that kira was standing a few feet away from her, a horrified look on her face. the hastings girl followed her gaze to see that a thick wire cable was making it's way straight towards kira.

"kira! duck!" aurora yelled, the yukimura girl doing as told.

after she had dodged the cable, it almost seemed like the cable was following kira around. and then aurora thought that maybe it had to do with her being a kitsune. kira continued to back away to avoid the cable, not noticing the ambulance that was coming straight towards her. luckily, the driver of the ambulance saw kira tried their best not to hit her, making the vehicle swerve around in the parking lot and hit a fire hydrant. kira quickly fell to the ground, the cable jolting around a few feet away from her.

aurora quickly helped kira up from the ground, making sure that she was okay. she then looked over to where the ambulance was before she noticed the water that was surrounding it. she then saw allison and isaac step out of allison's car, the argent girl and aurora meeting each other's gaze before they looked at the ambulance. the driver had stepped into the puddle of water, immediately getting electrocuted before he fell to the floor.

"get back!" the voice of kira yelled. "everyone, get back!"

aurora looked back over to the cable, seeing that it was now in the water. she then looked around to see if there was a way for her to get to allison and isaac without getting fried. she had thought about how she had barely gotten electrocuted the night that boyd had died in derek's apartment. but between her lack of sleeping and eating, she was a lot weaker than she was that night, so she might actually get electrocuted.

but before she could make her way over to them, allison had almost stepped into the electrified water. isaac quickly pushed her away from the water, but the force from him pushing her made him stumble into the water himself.