𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤————"how'd i look?"————

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤
————
"how'd i look?"
————

(a/n: so as i wrote this i realized i've never done a smut scene for my teen wolf books. so there's one in this chapter. it starts after the AHHHHHH)

𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 allison's bedroom, trying to see why aurora was screaming. they continued to bang on the door as they called her name, worry coursing through their veins. allison twisted the knob one last time before the door finally busted open, making the two argents run inside.

"aurora!" allison called as she ran towards said girl that was on the floor.

she went to go touch her but pulled back, feeling how cold aurora was. she noticed that the girl was curled into a ball, shivering as her eyes darted around the room. you could basically hear aurora's teeth chattering together from how hard she was shivering.

"she's freezing. dad, she's like ice." allison told her father, looking down at her girlfriend in worry.

"aurora, look at me." chris tried, cupping aurora's cheeks with his hands to make her look at him. but her eyes continued to dart around the room. "aurora."

"what's happening to her?" allison questioned.

"aurora, come on. aurora, listen. you have to turn." chris told her, pulling his hand back before he slapped her. "you need to trigger it. come on. turn!"

"dad!" allison called out.

"she needs to turn, allison!" chris told her before he continued to slap her. "turn! turn!" he continued to yell before his opened hand then turned into a fist, pulling back before he punched her, both argents hearing a crack echo through the room.

they watched as aurora's eyes flashed pink, the hastings girl sitting up from the floor and going to lean again allison's bed frame. she looked at her girlfriend and chris, tears welling in her eyes. it wasn't because of her broken nose, but because of what had just happened moments prior.

"did you see them?" she asked the both of them, the tears falling from her eyes.

"who?" allison questioned, her heart breaking.

"they were five of them." aurora began, her voice breaking as she relived what had just happened. "they wore black. i couldn't - i couldn't see their faces. they were covered."