𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈

—————
chapter eleven: motel glen capri
—————
"don't you remember?"
—————

*TRIGGER WARNING: there are mentions of suicide and attempted suicide. if these are sensitive topics for you, do not continue reading*

aurora watched as the school bus pulled up in front of an old motel. her eyes went over to the name of the motel; motel glen capri. everyone grabbed their duffel bags and got off of the bus, standing at the beginning of the parking lot. they all looked up at the old building, aurora feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as goosebumps spread throughout her body.

"i've seen worse." scott said.

"where have you seen worse?" stiles asked him.

coach finstock then blew his whistle, making aurora groan. she had been hearing the whistle all day, and even though she felt better, that thing still gave her a headache.

"listen up." coach started. "the meet's been pushed till tomorrow. this was the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. you'll be pairing up, but three of you have to share a room. choose wisely."

with that, everyone went over to coach and grabbed keys from out his hand. aurora didn't know if she wanted to bunk with scott and stiles or allison or lydia. she looked at the two separate duos, not sure what to do. she then thought about how she basically bunked with the boys her whole life and wanted a small break. she walked over to allison and lydia, giving the boys a shrug as they looked at her.

"i'm sorry. but I don't wanna be the only girl in a room of two boys. i love you guys, really." aurora quickly told them.

"you just wanna be with your girlfriend." stiles mumbled.

"and that too." aurora smiled.

it was true, but it wasn't just because she wanted to be with her girlfriend. she wanted to make sure that allison and lydia was both safe because of that feeling. if anything was to happen, scott would be able to protect stiles,

"and i'll have no sexual reversion perpetrated by you little deviants." coach yelled after the students who were already walking towards their rooms. "got that? keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

aurora and allison started to make their way to the motel, but aurora stopped once she realized that lydia wasn't walking next to them.

"lydia?" allison asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"i don't like this place." lydia whispered.

aurora furrowed her eyebrows at the martin girl, glad to see that she wasn't the only one who had a bad feeling about this place but also confused as to why lydia was the one getting the bad feeling.

"i don't think the people who own this place like this place." allison joked, a smile appearing on her lips. her smile dropped when she realized that neither aurora or lydia was laughing. "its just for a night."

"a lot can happen in one night." aurora whispered, making allison look at her girlfriend with furrowed eyebrows.

allison stuck her hand out for aurora to take, the hastings girl interlocking their fingers. the duo looked back at lydia, waiting for her to join them so that they could go to their room. the strawberry blonde caught on, ignoring the vibe she was getting as she started to walk towards the couple. all three of them searched for their room before they found it, entering it.