𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

—————
chapter eight: flashback
—————
"prove it."
—————

*i changed the chapter around for those of u who already read it.*

the lacrosse team was on a school bus, on their way to a cross country meetup. aurora was sitting in front of stiles and scott, having the seat to herself. she had her eyes closed as she tried to ignore the pain that was coming from her abdomen. scott and stiles were studying words for the SATs but aurora couldn't concentrate.

"darach." aurora heard stiles say, making her looking at him.  stiles saw the way the two werewolves looked at him, making him release a sigh. "we have to talk about it sometime, okay? and we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?"

aurora rolled her eyes, shifting slightly so that she could be more comfortable.

"next word. intransigent. aurora you take this one." stiles said, since the hastings girl hasn't been answering.

"stubborn, obstinate." she answered weakly.

then the bus went over a speed bump, making both scott and aurora groan in pain as they clutched onto their abdomens.

"oh, guys, are you okay?" stiles asked his best friends. he didn't receive an answer, the both of them still trying to recover from the pain. "we shouldn't have come. i knew it. we shouldn't have come."

"we had to. there's safety in numbers." scott told him.

"yeah, well, there's also death in numbers." stiles retorted. "it's called a massacre. or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, wow, that's -"

"okay, stiles. we get it!" aurora said, starting to get frustrated with the stilinksi boy.

aurora tried to shift in her seat again, but moved the wrong way and caused a strike of pain to appear in her abdomen. this made her wince, scott groaning beside stiles. this made stiles look at them in worry.

"all right, guys, i'm telling coach that -" he started.

"no. no, no, no." scott said, stopping him. "we're alright. right, rori?"

"better than ever." she answered, putting her back on the window before slowly bringing her legs up on the chair.

"well, you guys don't look all right." stiles pointed out. "would you just let me see it?" he asked scott, referring to the scratch marks on scott's side.

"i'm okay." scott reassured.

"just let me see it, okay?" stiles said, his voice stern.

"okay." scott whispered beforehand gently pulled up his shirt to reveal the two big claw marks.

"oh, dude." stiles mumbled.

"i know it's bad, but it's because they're from an alpha." scott reasoned, pulling his shirt down. "it'll take longer to heal."

"rori, let me see yours." stiles demanded.

the hastings girl looked around, making sure no one was looking. she then pulled up her shirt, revealing the three claw marks that started from her bra and ended right above the waistline of her jeans.