𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

——————
chapter five: let's trap them
——————
"come get us."
——————

aurora, scott, derek, and isaac watched as chris pulled out, what looked like a beacon, out of his duffel bag before sticking it in the ground.

"these are ultrasonic emitters. it's one of the tools we use to corral werewolves, pushing them into a direction we want them to run." chris told them before he pushed down on the top of it, making a light appear and a high pitch noise go off. "it gives off a high pitched frequency that only they can hear."

immediately, the four werewolves brought their hands up to their ears, groaning in pain at the noise that was ringing in their ears.

"god, no kidding." isaac groaned.

"please, make it stop." aurora mumbled, making chris push the top of the emitter again.

the four werewolves sighed in relief, bringing their hands from their ears. chris then brought them over to the back of his truck, revealing that he had a whole case full of the emitters. he grabbed some, giving them to the alpha, betas, and gamma.

"these are gonna drive them to the school?" derek asked, looking down at the emitter.

"and then it's up to you to get them into the basement." chris told them as he continued to hand them more and more emitters.

"does anyone else want to rethink the plan where we just, uh, kill them?" isaac asked.

aurora turned to look at him, "we're not gonna kill them, isaac. it's gonna work."

she then realized that everyone was looking at her, hesitant looking on their faces.

"it'll work." she reassured, making them nod.

chris then closed his trunk, turning to face them again. "you guys ready?"

"i'll see you guys at the school." aurora told them, a small smile on her lips.

the boys nodded before they all took off in different directions. aurora tightly gripped onto the emitters, using her supernatural speed to go faster. she jumped over a big bolder before she rolled onto the ground, plunging the emitter into the ground.

she then got up, starting her journey to the school again. she realized that she was getting closer to the school, seeing the familiar building in the distance. she jumped over the fence of the school before she landed in the field, putting her last emitter into the dirt.

she released a sigh, noticing that scott had made it there too. he smiled at her, her smiling back at she waved at him. he jumped down from where he was and made his way over to her. the both of them went to one of the multiple doors of the school, the both of them going to push the the doors open.

they groaned for a few seconds as they continue to push, aurora stumbling forward as they flew open. she caught herself, looking into the dark, empty school.

"after that night in here because of peter, i kinda made it a goal of mine not to come back here after hours." aurora whispered. "obviously the universe had other plans."