𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎

——————
chapter three: it's a logo
——————
"that hurts my heart, argent."
——————

aurora was in her, making her way towards this party. stiles had been invited to a girl's birthday party. he knew her since they were kids, which kinda shocked aurora since he had never mentioned her before.

she stopped at a red light, gently tapping her fingers on the steering wheel to the music that was playing from the radio. her phone started to ring, making her look down at it. she smiled slightly once she saw that a picture of allison was on her screen. she quickly answered it before pressing speaker.

"hey." she said as her eyes went up to the traffic light, seeing that the light had just turned green.

"hey." allison greeted from the end.

"what's up?" aurora asked, turning a corner.

"are you with scott?" allison asked.

"uh, not yet. i'm on my way to the party that he's at with stiles." aurora answered.

"where's this party at?" allison asked.

aurora raised her eyebrows, but told her the address nonetheless. "everything okay, ally?"

"yeah, we just wanna show you guys the bruises." she answered.

"we? lydia's with you?" aurora asked.

"hi, rori." the strawberry blonde greeted.

"hey, lyds." aurora said.

"how far away are you?" allison asked.

"i think. . . five minutes?" aurora answered, not entirely sure.

"okay, good. we'll get there at the same time. i'll see you there." allison told her.

"okay." aurora said before hanging up.

exactly five minutes, both aurora and allison pulled up in front of the house. aurora got out of her car, seeing scott walk out of the house with his eyebrows furrowed. she walked over to him while the girls exited allison's car.

"what's going on?" he asked.

"i need to show you something." allison told him, pulling her jacket sleeve up to reveal the bruises.

aurora furrowed her eyebrows, looking down at the bruise on allison's wrist. it definitely wasn't no ordinary bruise. even though she had looked at it when it first happened, she hadn't paid attention to it.

"and this is from that lady that was looking for me and scott?" aurora questioned, gently running her thumb along the lines.

"yeah." allison answered.

"what lady?" scott asked.

"th - there was this lady that came out of no where. it was after the whole crow incident and lydia and i was at her locker while aurora was at hers. the lady was asking where you two were and every time i tried to answered, she would just keep asking." allison explained.