𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔

——————
chapter six: trying to get to you
——————
"i agree with stiles."
——————

aurora and scott was at the animal clinic, working their shifts. someone had came in with their dog because he his stomach was acting up. aurora filled the syringe with the medication that was needed before handing it to deaton.

"it's not gonna hurt him, is it?" the owner of the dog, kyle, asked.

"just a little." deaton answered. "but i usually find that it's the owners. . . who few the most pain."

aurora smiled once she saw that kyle was wincing. she looked over to scott, who was gently holding the dog down as deaton pushed the needle in.

"alright, well, we'll just check the stool sample for parasites, but my guess is that he probably just ate something he shouldn't have." deaton told kyle as scott gently picked the dog up and put him on the floor.

"got a cool name." aurora heard scott say as she started to put the materials away.

"he's got two brothers at home named beretta and trigger. military family." kyle informed. "looks like he knows who the alpha is."

aurora was done putting everything away, walking over to where scott and kyle was. she crouched down, the dog immediately standing up, making scott stop petting him. he ran over to aurora, who smiled before she began to let him. the small dog rolled onto its back so that aurora could rub his stomach.

"he sure does." aurora smiled, rubbing bullet's belly. "who's a good boy?"

a few minutes later, aurora was helping deaton with paperwork while scott was looking at the stool sample. aurora stopped what she was doing, looking up from the paperwork as she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. she furrowed her eyebrows as the goosebumps spread across her skin.

"i found something." scott told the two, snapping aurora out of her thoughts.

"rinse it off." deaton told him, grabbing a bottle of water and taking it over to scott.

aurora follows him, watching scott wash off whatever he was holding in between the tweezers. her eyebrows rose as a white object came into view.

"what is that?" scott asked, handing the tweezers to deaton.

"definitely poisonous. . . for the dog." deaton answered, examining the object. "actually, for you two as well."

this made scott and aurora look at each other with furrowed eyebrows before they turned back to the vet. "wolfsbane?" they asked in unison.

"mistletoe." deaton corrected.

aurora looked at the small white object, not wanting to know how it could be so poisonous towards them. aurora walked away, going back to the paperwork. once she was done with that, she started to help scott clean off the metal table that the dog was in. the both of them looked towards the window, hearing barking coming from outside.

they then look at each other, the both if them going to the entrance of the pet clinic and leaving. once they were outside, they saw that kyle's car was still outside. they then heard the sound of small feet running towards them, which made them turn to see bullet.