𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

——————
chapter two: an explanation
——————
"as in past tense?"
——————

aurora sat down in her english class, smiling when she saw scott and stiles walk in. scott sat behind her while stiles sat next to him, the both of them smiling at her, glad to see that they had another class together.

aurora turned around, pulling out her notebook and textbook and putting them on her desk. her eyes shift towards the door, seeing allison and lydia walk in. she watched as lydia took a seat next to stiles while allison still looked around for a seat. aurora looked at her before her eyes landed on the empty desk in front of her.

obviously, the argent girl was trying to avoid aurora, but it looks like she didn't have a choice.

allison walked up to the desk, smiling at aurora. "is anyone?"

"uh, no. seat is all yours." aurora answered, awkwardly.

allison nodded, setting her books down before sitting.

"so. . . you guys still haven't talked?" scott whispered to aurora, leaning forward in his desk.

"nope. not even close to having it." aurora whispered back.

scott pat her shoulder before he sat back in his chair. all of the students looked down at their phones, the cellular devices ringing and vibrating on the desks. aurora furrowed her eyebrows, picking her phone up to see that it was a quote from a book.

"'the offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." a woman read as she walked into the classroom.

it was the same quote that everyone was just sent, which told aurora that she was the one who sent it. but how the hell did she get everyone's number.

"this is the last line to the first book that we are going to read." the lady started. "it is also the last text you will receive in this class. phones off, everyone."

aurora watched as the lady walked around to her desk, aurora turning her phone off and putting it in her pocket.

the teacher, everyone learning that her name was ms.blake, started writing notes on the board, everyone copying them down as she talked. aurora turned the page in her notebook before she went back to writing the notes down. she stopped when she saw a folded piece of paper appear on her desk.

she looked up, seeing that allison was looking at her before she turned back around.

aurora raised her eyebrows before she put her pen down and picked the paper out. she gently unfolded the paper, trying not to make any noise.

can we talk so i can give you a "great" explanation?

aurora looked back up, seeing if ms.blake was still writing on the board, which she was. she quickly grabbed her pen, writing down,

sure :)

she quickly folded the paper up again before she quickly put her arm out, handing the paper to allison over her shoulder. she felt allison grab the paper, making her retract her arm and go back to work.