𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫————"the hot girl?"————

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
————
"the hot girl?"
————

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 the boys locker room. stiles had dragged aurora from her bed and out the house, basically begging the girl to do this. she tried her hardest to ignore him, but how could she say no to stiles? as they entered the locker room, stiles had been on the phone with scott.

"rori's already here, so get your ass down here now. we have a job to do." stiles told the mccall boy.

"dude, i'm already in bed." scott reasoned, making aurora roll her eyes as she trailed behind stiles. "and aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"we do this for coach." stiles answered.

"i thought we did this to coach." scott corrected.

"whatever, okay? you know he needs this. he lives for this stuff. he loves it. and besides, this is rori's first time doing this. don't you dare ruin it for her."

once again, aurora rolled her eyes as they further into the locker room. "you still haven't told me what we were even doing."

"it's a surprise." stiles shrugged.

"it's the middle of the night. rori would rather be in her bed." scott said from the other end of the call.

"he's got a point there." aurora mumbled.

"it's 12:15, actually." stiles corrected as he opened his locker. "which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day," he continue before he pulled out an electric drill and put it in his duffel bag. "and, by the perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be coach's birthday. so if you are not down here in five seconds, i will destroy you. okay? and i mean five, four, three, two -"

aurora smiled as she saw a familiar pair of crimson eyes appear in the dark, already knowing it was scott. stiles however, didn't know, and had jumped at the sight of them, interrupting his count down.

"one." scott finished with a smile, blinking to make his eyes go back to their chocolate brown color.

"i hate you." stiles muttered.

aurora couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips, walking over to scott to high five him. "that was worth being dragged out of bed."

"you knew he was gonna do this?" stiles asked as he shot up from the floor.