𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋

——————
chapter ten: battle at a mall
——————
"you two didn't come alone."
——————

"aurora? aurora?" allison said. "aurora. aurora!"

aurora's eyes shot open, the gamma wolf gasping for air. this made allison shoot back, sighing in relief to see that her girlfriend was breathing.

"it's my fault." aurora whispered, her eyes watering as she remembered derek falling.

"rora, look at me." allison told her, putting her hands on aurora's face. "it's okay."

aurora then looked down to her stomach, seeing that the three claw marks were now stitched up. her eyes went back up to allison.

"did you do that?" she asked.

"yeah." the argent girl answered.

"nice." aurora let out, closing her eyes for a few seconds before she opened them again.

"can you stand?" allison asked.

aurora grabbed onto the sink, the huntress helping her up. scott had handed the hastings girl her shirt, glad to see that his best friend was okay.

allison wrapped aurora's arm around her shoulders, scott slowly walking behind them as they exited the dirty bathroom.

"are they okay?" lydia quickly asked as she ran towards the trio.

"yeah." aurora answered, giving her tight lipped smile.

"where's stiles?" scott asked.

"trying to stall coach." lydia answered, taking scott's duffel bad from him. "we still don't have gas." she said to allison.

"i'm not leaving her." allison said.

"then we have to leave the car." the strawberry blonde suggested.

"sounds good." allison mumbled, continuing to help aurora to the bus.

scott and lydia followed, seeing that there was a small crowd surrounding something. the group walked up to stiles confused.

"stiles, what's happening?" aurora asked as her and allison got closer.

"they went after him. i told them what was happy with him and they just went after him." stiles answered.

"who boyd?" scott asked, pushing past so that he could get to the crowd.

allison and aurora followed him, pushing through the small crowd to see that isaac was punching the hell out of ethan.

"isaac! isaac!" coach finstock yelled, coming up to him to try and taking him off of ethan. "isaac! back off!"

danny tried to pull the lahey boy off, but isaac simply pushed him away and continued what he was doing. aurora pushed herself away from allison, her and scott quickly running up to the beta wolf.

"isaac!" aurora and scott yelled, making said boy stop his arm midway in the air.

isaac let go of ethan's shirt, slowly turning to face the duo that had yelled his name. aurora watched as danny quickly ran to ethan, her eyes shooting up to isaac's hand to see the blood on his knuckles. ethan's blood.