𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥————❝ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴄᴏᴛᴛ

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥
————
❝ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴄᴏᴛᴛ. ❞
————

ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴏᴛᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ғ eichen house. they had just found out that stiles was gonna check in to the place after the nogitsune possessed him. the two werewolves weren't really pleased with the news, especially with the reputation that the mental institution has. i mean, william barrow was literally there a few weeks later.

"why didn't you tell us?" scott questioned once they climbed out of aurora's car.

"because we wanted to avoid something like this." noah answered.

"it's only 72 hours." stiles then informed.

"did you guys forget this is this same place where barrow came from?" aurora asked, looking between the two stilinskis. "the same guy who had a tumor inside of him filled with flies."

"you don't know everything yet." scott then told noah.

"i know enough. nogitsune, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called." noah said.

"wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." stiles mumbled.

"scott, ror, i saw an mri that looked exactly like my wife's. and it terrifies me." noah continued, making aurora look down at the ground. "i'm headed down to l.a. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"then why are you putting him in here?" scott questioned.

"he's not. it was my decision." stiles answered, making his best friends look at him.

"stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." aurora told him.

"and i can't hurt you both." stiles pointed out.

"but what if you hurt someone in there?" aurora shot back.

stiles looked at her, not having an answer to her question. he knew she was right, but his top priority was not to hurt the two people that he considered his brother and sister. he remembers what he did to them; the twisting of the sword and kicking aurora in the face. . . twice. he had hurt them, and he didn't want to hurt them again or any other people he cared about.

"deaton's to some ideas. argent's calling people." scott then informed. "we're gonna find something. and if we can't. . ."