forehead band

"ahhh what a disaster! dinner was a disaster!why! why is jinyi his son? he is officially signing over his parental rights to lanzhan! he will take his perfect ayuan and return back to America. weiying splash water on his face musing about his choices as he get ready for bed.

Nie Hausiang, " wei wuxian! entering the bathroom, why are you hiding in here? "

Weiying, " that was a diasater! nie hauisang!"

nie hauisang laughing his  ass off ! "weiying!  stop stressing over jinyi! they love him! did you see lanzhan face? he seems so happy."

Weiying, "and lanzhan what am I going to do with him? we were only together for a night! and now I don't know what to except.  does he want a relationship? will I and the kids be safe? what about jin guanshang? is he alive? what happens if he finds out am here? "

Nie hauisang, "Wei wuxian! calm down! Jin Guanshang is dead. don't worry about your safety, dage and I got you! but you don't even need us! Lanzhan name alone is enough to keep you safe".

"what do you mean? Lanzhan? why? "

"I will watch the kids tonight, why don't you and him  have a talk? and just so you know he threaten to kill your boyfriend if you had one."

Weiying, "what boyfriend smh?"

Weiying and Nie Hausiang said their good bye, weiying returned to his room after kissing his boys good night.

"Weiying? , are you at sleep? "

"Lanzhan?

"mhmm? can we talk?"

"Yes sure come in"

Lanzhan enters the room, walk to weiying and pulls him in for a hug. "am sorry it took me so long to find you. "

"lanzhan? "

"It must have been hard on you! I looked everywhere in this kingdom but it seems like you didn't exist".

"ahh?  "it's okay lanzhan, I was running away and we only had a one night stand lanzhan, I dont know what you except from me. "

" weiying! that night has kept me company for five years as I searched for you. you weren't a one night stand, I had an important imperial assignment the next day if not I would have stayed to get to know you".

"Lanzhan, I dont regret that night. I met and slept with one of  the most beautiful man I have ever seen and now I have two beautiful boys, what more can I ask for?"

" jinyi is definitely your son, if the stories niminjue and nie hauisang says are true" laughing

" scratching his head, well you see I was thinking of relinquishing my parental rights of jinyi to you, and take just ayuan.

"mhhm sure". " but weiying do you have a boyfriend?"

"why lanzhan?"

"well I would like to finish what we starting five years ago and maybe add two or three more kids to the mix".

"Lanzhan! two or three more?? " hahahaha! I think yes I have a boyfriend! one jinyi is enough!"

lanzhan chuckle, " I guess I will have to get rid of said boyfriend then".

shaking his head, "lanzhan, how can I think of having a boyfriend when I had my hands full of raising our boys? besides? don't I have to return your forehead ribbon back to you?" weiying ask showing his left hand that had kept lanzhan forehead ribbon for the past five years.

"you!... youuu?..youu kept it? all this time?"

Weiying, pull him in for a hug; patting lanzhan back, " offcourse! eventhough I was fucked into oblivion I could still hear, you said and I quote " don't take it off until i return for it". Well will you take it off?"

"no" weiying. "do you know that when a person give his forehead band to another in my tribe is a form of an engagement? weiying, we have been engaged since that night, and you not taking it off means you accept my proposal. "

"uh? a proposal? lanzhan? That Nie Hausiang is dead! he knew what it meant! "

"well yes. I have known Nie hauisang since we were little. crowding weiying toward the huge king bed in the middle of the room?. "

"lanzhan? what are you doing? it was so nice to see you, let's talk tomorrow alright, you know our boys will be here tomorrow morning right? I will see you in the morning. "

chuckling as he kissed weiying jaws, neck, kissing him senseless before whispering in weiying ears, "weiying, five years is a long time".

one more chapter left.