take responsibility?

"weiying"?

"Hey lanzhan! long time no see did you miss me uh?"

"mnm"

"hahaha sure sure"

"mama ayuan hungry"

"Right come on baby, let's get you fed" turning to leave, "hey lanzhan do you want to eat with us?"

"mnmm"

"ok, cool I know a restaurant right around the corner its pretty good"

"mnmm"

after arriving at the restaurant weiying and lanzhan was seated and after ordering the food, tea was served.... preparing tea, lanzhan pause, look up at weiying, mama how?"

"hahaha offcourse am mama, how? I birth him, he responded too innocently.

"lanzhan chocked on his tea( is that possible btw? omg ).

ayuan stood and patted lanzhan back, "papa papa are you ok??"

people at restaurant, "the fuck"?

ruffling ayuan hair, lanzhan glare at weiying in return, sighing "weiying"?

"ahhh ayuan! you need to stop calling lanzhan papa! how is it am mama and he's papa? lanzhan!"

"weiying"

"ahh lanzhan, hes been mine since he was two months old", watching as lanzhan pull ayuan into his lap.

"hey ayuan! stop getting too comfortable with him, am your mama! and you too lanzhan!"

"mama I like papa" hes pretty"!

"lanzhan stare down at ayuan smilling, i like ayuan too"

"so the both of you are ignoring me uh?"

"Hey lanzhan ayuan is a sticky rice ball! if he likes you hes going to stick on you at all times, are you ready for that responsibility?

"mama mama is a sticky rice ball too papa"!

"mnmm"

"ahh! stop agreeing with him lanzhan! how are you going to take responsibility? its not like you going to marry me and move in with us are you? haahahaha"

"papa is going to marry mama"! ayuan exclaim!

lanzhan looks up at weiying, "mhmm"

weiying sputterrr, face red "what? what? lanzhan! stop encouraging him! how can I marry you? am a male!" do you even like me lanzhan?"

"mhmm like weiying, have liked weiyimg for five years now, look for weiying to confess, weiying disappear, couldnt find weiying".

head in hand now because his face is too red, "ahhh lanzhan you...can you  not say something like that with a straight face? my heart can't take! ugh!"

"mama! papa said he likes you! say it back that not nice mama, right papa?"

nervous as he wait for weiying respond, pulling ayuan into a hug "ahhh ayuan mama likes papa too, mama likes papa so much".

lanzhan heart soar that day, he knew that he would forever remember this day, the day he gain a son and the love of his life.

after dinner, which lanzhan end up paying for because mama had left his wallet in the shop as he ran out to look for ayuan.

lanzhan know he should leave but he couldnt bring himself to say goodbye hopefully weiying would invite him over.

As always ayuan came to his rescue, holding weiying hand and lanzhan hand, placing himslef in the middle,  "papa lets go home so I can show you my favourte dinosaur! do you have a favourite dinosaur? triceratops is my favourite! mama said said he likes t- rex the best!! mama is mean, right papa.

"mhmm" he responded as he watch weiying skip along to ayuan steps,swinging his hand.

"come on lanzhan ayuan isn't done with you yet, lets go home, you might have to read to him tonight it seems like youre his favorite now" he added tearfully to get ayuan attention.

ayuan stop and hugs weiying leg, "mama is our favorite favorite person right papa?"

"mhmm, favorite favorite person".

"ugh, not knowing what to say, "lets go home guys."

lanzhan smiles internally, he couldnt wait to tell his brother and uncle that he has acquired a son and a wife all with in a day, he couldnt be happier.