Papa? one shot

MODERNIZED VERSION OF WHEN AYUAN FIRST MET LANZHAN.

SUMMARY:

In this one shot weiying has both parents alive. Weiying met Lanzhan while participating in volunteer program for fosters kids and he ignored the bejesus out of him before moving from Shanghai to Beijing to open his Tattoos shop; getting his inspiration from a foster kid he met doing his volunteering program.

The kid Weiying met was Wen ning, they kept in touch through out the years until 3years ago wen ning called him from the hospital.

3years ago:

wen ning, calling weiying on the phone, "hello?"

Weiying, "Hello?" "thank you for calling black lotus tattoo shop how may I help you?"

"brother wei?"

"this is he?"

"hello brother wei this is wei ning do you remember me?"

"hey wen ning!!! offcourse I remeber you"!

"Hey brother wei, I have a favor to ask you, you are the only one left that I know."

"sure wen ning is everything alright?

"I was adopted couple months after you left as you know and my aunty and uncle just had a baby two months ago, they left the baby the baby at the baby sitter and went to pick me up from school on our way back we had a car accident, and they both died, only I survived but my survival rate is low so I probably have a week or two left.

"what?? whatt hold on am coming to the hospital. "

couple of hours later weiying met wen ning at the hospital

"Brother wei! you came!"

"offcourse I did. i told you I would!  oh wen ning why didn't you call me sooner now where's the baby?? is he okay???" what do you mean you don't have long to live?"

"ahhh brother wei your still the same as always! am glad you didn't change your tatoo shop #!" the baby is placed in the county fostering program right now until i get better, but I wont". I have asked the fostering parent to meet you here so they should be here soon.

"ok, what are you asking of me wen ning?"

"brother wei am sorry, but your the only in the world that I can trust with the last remaining member of my family. please adopt him and raise him as your own. he's a good boy, and pretty and he smiles like you."

"ok let me get this straight, you want me to adopt your nephew? your two months old nephew?"

"yes brother wei"

"wen ning", sigh am flattered, but you know am a walking disaster. I can't even cook a proper meal what am I going to do with a baby?? "

"brother wei just meet him first, than decide. if you cant that fine no pressure hopefully he will be adopted while he's still young".

"weiying thinking really hard about adopting the baby, the pros and cons of changing his life, "will i have to get me a wife? if I do this I will have to relocate home so mom and dad can assist me".

nurse, "hello wening the baby is here"

gathering his nephew in his arms, wen ning kisses him silly, "hey brother wei, come let me introduce you to my nephew.

weiying took the baby out of wen ning hands, still havent decided what to do.

but after taking that baby and stare at his face, weiying fell in love, the baby cuddle closer to his chest smilling softly in his arms.

"I will take him" wen ning died two days later.

PRESENT

having a tattoo shop and raising a three year old has been a work in progress but weiying was a point in his life where he was happy and content. his son was perfect and his customers loves him and Cracks up everytime his son calls him mamma.

He has explain over and over again that he's a male, how can he be a mama? but ayuan was having none of that and he had accepted it. after another busy day of tattooing with his son, weiying close the shop ready to go home, when he turn around he panicked! he couldnt find ayuan anywhere.

"ayuan!!! ayuan!! where are you???" mommy is going to be madd!! "

he was going crazy! until he remembered the icecream shop, running there. when he got there he saw his son pulling on a male leg?  who looks frozen? with people gathered around? starring. "wtf is going on here?"

hurrying to gather his son in his arms             " ayuan! ayuan! I told you not to run off! what is mama going to do when you get lost?"

"soooooorrrrry mommy, "

people gather around "...."

"who is he ayuan?, weiying asked standing up to greet said male with a smile.

" hes papa! mama papa!

weiying froze

People gather..."......" wtf

frozen male... eyes widen

"papa? who's papa?

"hes papa"! ayuan said pointing to frozen male.

about to apologize, weiying made eye contact with frozen male

eye widen weiying whisper "Lanzhan"