Beginning

100 years later:

"mom can you hurry up! I dont want to be late for school you know!

"xiao! dont talk to your mom like you know she tries her hardest.

"yea yea dad whatever you say shes your wife "

"yea when are you going to have a gf?

"hey hun am coming. or a boyfriend we wont care as long as your happy"

"wow my parents are open minded I will keep that in mind but you know I cant have a gf or a bf! I got too much going on.

"mom descending down the stairs, Xiao my love you have to move on and live. all your friends miss you!

"I miss them too mom but I cant even sleep  at night I have nightmares and worst of all i got a new roommate coming to live with me in my dorm!"

"that's good hun"

"it's not good mom! am afraid I will drive him away with all my screaming"

"oh xiao, it's going to get better I promise" your psychologist stated things like this takes time"

"it's been five years mom! ugh it's fine I just hate taking these meds they makes me drowsy"

pulling her son in for a family hug, "I love you xiao you know I and your dad are here for you!"

"I know mom can we go"

-----------------------------------

"yibo are you sure you want to have a roommate? it's not too late you know".

"brother I will be fine, you stated it would be good experience".

"yibo you dont have to have a roommate to make friends I just dont you to be lonely brother. you need to try to live alright?"

"mn"

"ok brother go on ahead and call me if you need me; be nice to your roommate as well ok".

"mn"

--------------------

arriving on campus xiao sigh, being back on this campus makes him miss the life he used to have, the friends, I guess I should try and be a better friend this year.

opening door of his dorm, xiao choose the same bed he used last year, the bed by the window, making it easier to breath when he have one of his nightly nightmares. "I hope my roommate is nice",  xiao mumbles. after unpacking his things, Xiao grabs a tower and his soap to take shower before bed.

As xiao opens the bathroom door to enter his dorm, the door to the dorm open at the same time "fuck"! "you scared the bejesus out of me!"

yibo stare at his roommate daze

"hello??? "hello?? roommate?? before xiao could touch yibo he recovers himself.

"whatt ..what are you doing"? he ask pulling away.

"oh am sorry you seem daze, my name is xiao", extending his hand

yibo stare at xiao extended hand, "yibo" and walks to his bed.

"well I guess he ain't a talker" xiao lay on his bed, put his headphone in and listen to music.

when yibo was finish unpacking he lay on his bed as well and thought "have I seen him before? he looks so familiar. was I rude? should I ask him about any rules? will he be my friend?

yibo get of his bed, walks to xiao bed, "excuse me"

"......"