Wangxian Divergence; The beginning

"Lan quiren! Lan Qiuren! get out here and welcome me before I break the wards!"

Fast walking towards entrance of cloud recess, "Cangse saren what do you want ? why are you making noise?"

"allow me in now! I am only going to ask one more time! or your precious wall of rules will suffer my wrath!"

"what do you want? have you not caused enough problems from when you was here last? "

"no! apparently I did not because I hear my best friend, my sister is being treated bad.

Lan Qiren, "she committed murder in cloud recess, she is lucky she is allowed to live!

" she had to kill her husband teacher to protect her self and instead of her being protected she and her husband are being punished? is your rule more important than your brother and your sister in law? I came for my sister.

"she is no sister in law of mine! Cangse Saren! leave what happens in gusu sect is of no concern to you!"

" if you don't take me to my sister this minute I will burn the whole cloud recess down, she said breaking wards at the gate and walking to Qiren with fire in eyes."

"Cangse Sanren!! stop this instinct! you are not welcome here!"

" first I am going to get your brother out of seclusion, beat him up! and then I am going to take my sister and leave! if you and anyone tries to stop me I will not be kind!"

" who do you think you are Cangse Sanren! what gives you the right? do you think you can stop I and the elders? who are you to talk about my brother like that? have you no respect? he's the sect leader!

" he is not sect leader he is a coward! for allowing his sect to detect his life! and you are less of a man Qiren for not protecting your brother and stand with him against your stuck up ass elders and their archaic ways!  pointing left hand towards him and others lan members that gather, sword drawn, " do you want a blood bath Qiren?!"

" withdraw and let her be, I will lead the way"

" Cangse! Cangse! please stop u are pulling my ear!"

" sect leader Qinjun! are you a man?? why did you not keep your promise? you promise to protect ahmie for life! that includes from you sect! "

" I tried Cangse! but yes. I am not man enough. I rather serve my punishment in seclusion and keep my wife even when I can't see her as much as I want, then to lose her. she is all that is keeping me sane Cangse"

" You are sect leader brother Qinjun! you were the most powerful if I remember correctly! are you saying you didn't have the power to protect your wife with out punishing yourself and her? are you even a man?"

" ahhh Cangse! if only I was as brazen as you. come the gentian house is this way." my wife killed my instructor, she broke a sect law, and even if I am the sect leader, the elders holds the power. ahmie will be glad to see you.

" ahmie! running as she see the gentian house in view, " ahmie! ahmie! come here! wont you greet your sister"

"No Running Cangse! brother!"

" just leave her be Qiren! she studied here am sure she knows,

" You shouldnt be tolerant towards her brother, you are sect leader.

"what sect leader? Qiren? I am a failure. what man can't protect the person he loves? is life really as black and white as our rules says? I wish I could just leave with my wife and be a rougue cultivator as sanren, I would have my wife.

"brother!

" don't worry brother I will not do so, but I fear if my wife were to leave me I would follow her in my death. nothing is worth more. " I hope you experience love my brother. you would understand "