Flirting?

Running back to the front to take his first order of the day, weiying failed at composing himself still laughing at angry wen qing who had ran in the back.."hehehehe Hello welcome to Restless night Restless morning may I take your order" looking up at customer.

looking at weiying smiling face, wondering why hes so happy and loud so early in the morning. Usually he would dismiss such behavior but the smiling man infront of him may have just brighten up his day with that smile. "umm I will the late?

"Oi handsome! trying to be prefessional what kind of latte? do you want hot or cold?"

"hot"
"cream and sugar? "
"no"
"do you want hotsauce with it?"
"???? no?
"damnm do you want me with it? wrigging eyebrows at him"

"weiying!"

"hehehehe I cant help it wen qing hes a beautiful man"

"weiying! " dont scare my first customer away this morning you hear! shouting again from the back!"

"oi oi Yes mam!

after making coffee, "heres your coffee handsome do have a handsome morning you hear, come again giving him one of his  signature smile and wink at him.

"hmm" wanji responded and walked out the cafe, not knowing what to think.

Xichen, who had been waiting patiently for his brother "wanji! what took you so long? you?"

"sorry brother I was, shaking his head, can we come here for breakfast next time?"

xichen looking weirdly at his cold brother, who he had to basically force to get something wanted to come back? he couldnt stop himself form asking, "did something happen wanji?

"hmm? no.

xichen stare at his brother trying to decipher his facial expression which is a work in its self. Xichen was baffled at finding his brother to be in a happy mood, looking back at the cafe, Xichen couldnt help but wonder what was important in said cafe.

_________

working at the cafe for a month the popularity of said cafe has increased with weiying beautiful face and shameless flirting. flirting with everyone girl or boy, oldman or old woman gaining loyal customers in such a short time. throught it all weiying have forgotten the face of his first customer.

It was a shock one morning that wanji walk into the cafe, gaining an audience already because his band had became popular within a short time becoming a celebrity overnight.

"various customers"

"omg omg its wanji!
"he so fine
"omg hes here? why is he here?"

"weiying being as dense and forgetful as he is was busy filling out his machine, when wanji approaches his counter, before wanji could get his attention

"brother are you sure you want to eat here?" they recognize you! Xichen ask his little brother worrying about him.

"hmm am fine brother"

coughing out loud to get weiying attention, weiying turns around and when he saw two handsome man standing infront of him, he stood up straight giving them one of his dazzling smiles,
"oooh two beautiful man this morning? wen qing! come out here and see I cant take it they so handsome!

walking from the back of the cafe "weiying! behave! you havent done this since our first cust, stop talking as she sees who it is, "ahhh I see" "welcome" wen qing greeted wanji and Xichen before smacking weiying on his head, "dont cause trouble you hear! and take these young man to the he private area I dont like the way the other customer are looking at them"

xichen "ahh thank you Miss"

"your welcome wen qing stated before going back to her office.

"please follow me", as weiying escorted them to the back he couldnt help but flirt.  "so tell me are you guys flower boys? or are you guys actors from one of those cdrama? and I see my handsome first customer has a twin uh? good genes must definitely run in your family.

xichen who was shock as he listen to weiying flirting, kept a gentle smile on his face, but he wasnt as shock at the flirting as he was with his brother facial expression his brother seems content.

"what would you guys be having?"

"what would you recommend? I havent been here?

wanji was still quiet, seems like he just want to listen to weiying babble allday

" weiying making different facial expressions, tape his fingers on his nose couple times, thinking hmm, "do you like spicy food? because that's all I eat and its delicious here, but am sure you would like everything here.

"no. I will just have a latte please no sugar and cream thank you.

"I will have a breakfast sandwich and latte too coffee and cream please Xichen stated smiling at weiying who was shamelessly winking at wanji trying to get a reaction out of him.

"your brother is an ice prince uh? "did you miss me ice prince?" you look so handsome this morning! did you dress up because you were coming to see me uh?

"shameless!

"hahahahha you look happy tho! weiying said before running out to get their orders

laughing at wanji face after weiying left, " you do look happy, do you like him?

"brother please"

"alright". couple minutes later weiying returns with wanji coffee giving him a slice of chocolate cake on the side, " A beautiful boy like you shouldnt drink such coffee without a balance.

" I dont want it"

"how do you know? anyways you have to eat it or I will feed it to you!

shock at weiying firm tone wanji look at him, narrowing his eyes.

"pretty boy please let's not delay the inevitable.
"fine"
"there you go, see that's wasnt so hard. giving him a soft smile, weiying patted him softly on the back before leaving them to eat in peace.

Xichen was speechless! he had to bling couple times to make sure he wasnt seeing things. not only was his brother force to eat something he was touched and he didnt flinch from the touch. just who is this weiying?

"brother"
"hmm"
"he touched you"
wanji unconsciously touch his shoulders that weiying touch, smiling internally, responded "hmmm" ignoring the shock look on his brother face.