Wangxian Incarnated

Prolonged : 100 years ago

Being married to your soulmate for the better half of your adulthood is a life well lived thought lanzhan as he lay bedridden awaiting his time.

"er gege dont leave me. who's going to take care of me? our son? and your rabbits? you know they dont like me!"

grasping his soulmate hand "be calm weiying. I will be with you always"

"but your leaving me Lanzhan! how can you say you will be with me? I need you to protect me! this weak man of yours needs you! "I will always need you"

smiling at his partner still youthful face, "you are not weak weiying"

"I am I am"! who's gonna cook for me ? err gege I cant live without you!

"come here weiying, crawling towards lanzhan outreachead hands, lanzhan cradle weiying face in his hands, wiping away tears that have had no end.

"weiying"

" Yes er gege"

"weiying dont be sad. aren't you my soul mate?"

"offcourse lan gege that's why I cant live without you!

" you are mines as well and we will be together again weiying am just going a bit early to prepare for your arrival."

sniffing "will you find me er gege? how will I recognize you?

" weiying". " I promise in our next life time I will find you earlier, I will confess to you early, and I will wait for you for as long as possible until we meet again.

still sniffing,weiying lay his head on lanzhan heart, "er gege can you look the same? and act the same? oh and have your same golden eyes? even in death you are still the most beautiful person to me".

"and you will always be my weiying"

" our son is here er gege"

"ask him to come in weiying let me say my farewell"

weiying walks to door opens it and pull ayuan in a for a hug, " ayuan my son, your dad wants you".

unable to stop the tears rolling down his face ayuan kneeled down and hug his father, the man who have given everything he could have ever wanted.... "hangujun" father?

"ayuan why are you crying my son? stand up let me see you. you are so amazing my son , you have made me a very proud father. "take of your dad, hes going to need you even more now".

"oh father dont go please! I want you as my father in all my lifetime! you and senior wei are my life! what would we do without you?"

smiling and ruffling his son hair, "oh ayuan you weiying are my life as well. dont be sad, I promise I will see you again but not so soon. I am leaving early to rest and prepare a good life for you and weiying so when we meet we wont need for anything".

"father can you have the same face so I can recognize you? I promise to take care of father until he comes to join you".

smiling at his pride, "ok ayuan call your father in for a family hug. I dont have much time"

weiying returns to room, joining in the family hug, with tears streaming down his face, lay his head in the nape of lanzhan hair breathing him in.

using his last strength, lanzhan hugs his lifeline in tight. " weiying", " I promise to you find you again! I wont wait so long to tell you I love you and I hope you return with your original face and personality so that I can recognize you early. I promise to remeber this life for us because of your forgetful memory. please remember me early as well.

wiping the tears off ayuan face "I hope you get to be my son in all my lifetime as well, you are my greatest accomplishment.

drawing in his last breath, lanzhan was no more.

---------------

*Many of the Gods in the third heaven listen as lanzhan say his last words, and it touched their heart " I hope in your next life you have all your wishes fulfilled little one" said the god of good will and blessings

" even though it's going to take a millennium, I pray time is good to you and your family little one" stated the god of time.

" and blessing unto you little one that in your next lifetime that your soulmate is your equal in all" blessed  by the god of fortune.

unknown to the three gods, another bestowed a blessing " As your maternal grandmother your next life will be happy  with little to know difficulty and may your love for each other shine through.

OK OMG I CANT STOP ... AM STILL OBESSESED. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE A 5 TO 6 CHAPTER STORY SO A LONG ONE SHOT? LOL "I hope you like it"