grams

Next day, Xiao walks to his grams apocathery skipping happily to his destination.upon entering apocathery xiao calls out to his grams," grams! grams, are you here?"

"xiao! stop all that yelling am in the back!"

pulling grams into a hug, "hmmmm grams I miss you! you always smell so nice, earthy and warm smells like home".

"oh child, your still the same in this life as well hmm? turn around and let me look at you, now now you need to eat more you are skinny!

"grams! am what your called hot, am hot and young"

"yea yes whatever, doing my days showing our collar bone was frown upon.

"tsk tsk! what century are you from? by the way grams how come you never ages? I am 22 this year and you still like the same as I was 5. are you a vampire? he ask laughing.

"no baby dont be silly am a cultivator." 
" now tell me have you found your soulmate?"

"I have a soulmate grams?"

"oh you havent met him yet?" I thought you would have already."

"sure. sure grams whatever you say, I came to ask you for some of yall specialty tea that you make, ones that can keep me calm.

"hmm? why?"

"well grams there is this guy that I like, my roommate actually and well hes been helping me sleep, and I need the tea to not jump him"

"why on earth would you want to calm down? jump him already!" she said cackling.

"Boashan Sanren! ugh! you are definitely worse then my mom.!"

"hehehehehe"! who do you think she got it from?"

"grams"!

"ok fine".

"can you hurry up grams, hes going to be arriving soon!"

"hes coming here? to meet grandma?"

"grams stop talking about yourself in third person... and yes hes coming so hurry I dont want him to see me taking the tea from you, hes going to ask questions".

"well give him some then, my boy you are as dense as you were 100 years ago, I will give you the tea."

"ok grams thank you.

"xiao"?

"yes grams?

"do you want to remeber your past life? you would also know who your soulmate is."

"grams I thought you were my soul mate already? "

"xiao" be serious.

"sure sure grams it's not like it's going to work anyway"

"right? indulge your crazy grams"

"ok grams, whenever your ready.

" let's wait for your roommate, he should be arriving soon".

"Are you going to give him some memory tea as well grams?"

"oh yes definitely hehehehe

"grams! with that laugh am scared for him" shaking his head xiao walks into the front of the apocathery to shelf some tea and sage as the door rang.

"grams hes here!! so be nice ok!"