goodnight(end)

Per Ayuan request, lanzhan was pull left and right, from playing with dinosaurs, cars, robots, to watching his favorite show, to reading him a good night book, no books.

"ayuan, you need to sleep, papa needs to go home and get ready for work. do you want papa to be tired?"

"no, no mama, ayuan don't want papa to be tired".

"weiying"

"still standing at the door watching lanzhan spoils his son, "ugh lanzhan stop spoiling him. am not the bad guy!"

"weiying"

"fine I give up waving hand in the air".

ayuan laughing at mama tantrum, "papa papa mama is being a sticky rice ball like me. am sorry mama, I will share papa with you soon okay just one more book please?"

"fine, you win ayuan"

"mama would you and papa read to me? show papa how to make the dinosaur sounds"

weiying and lanzhan took turn making dinosaur sounds and laughing along to ayuan mimicking them until he fell at sleep.

after returning to the living room, weiying pull tea for lanzhan. "so lanzhan what have you been up to these years?

lanzhan calmly zip his tea before responding; nothing much just working, got a business started three years as well".

"architect right?"

"mhmm"

" oh wow that's amazing lanzhan! but you have always been amazing".

"weiying"

"am serious lanzhan you are! you were so dedicated to your craft!"

"weiying?"

"mhm?

"weiying?"

"ahhh I been good lanzhan, two years after I left the program I got ayaun. me a parent? I was a disaster walking!"

"how you get him? were you married? adopt?"

"ahh me married? only you would want to marry me lanzhan. yes hes adopted but thats because of wen ning".

"wen ning?

"yes you remember wen ning? my shadow from the program we kept in touch through the years untill he called me half dead to adopt his only family left."

"weiying"

"I wasn't sure I was going to agree until I met him, he was 2 months old and he was perfect and beautiful, aint he beautiful lanzhan?"

"mhmm, weiying is doing a great job hes a great kid".

"sure sure, he got you wrap around his little finger as well and you just met him today. I dont even know why he calls you papa, and I am mama! mama lanzhan!"

"weiying you are mama because thats how he sees you, and am papa because thats how he sees me."

"sure sure, what would have had happen had it been someone else?

"weiying, i was jealous."

"jealous of what?? me?"

"five years ago and today, five years ago because of wen ning, and how comfortable he was with you, and today when I saw you hold ayuan, I was jealous of his mother."

"lanzhan! stop saying that! aint you being shameless?" and you called me shameless!

"you probably thought I hated you with the way I acted, am sorry it was my first time having that type of feelings for someone, and for that someone to be so shameless and not know of his crime was driving me insane!"

"ahh and then I would flirt with you, so shamelessly as well! I did it because I liked you soo, I liked you soo much and thought you were perfect and I wanted to taint that perfection with my shameless ways."

"I think you are perfect weiying always being beautiful and perfect".

laying head in hand again, "lanzhan! what I tell you about saying things like that with a straight face! my heart cant take it! you got me acting like a blushing maiden!"

giving weiying a small smile, "i will take my leave now weiying, can i see you tomorrow?
for lunch or dinner whenever you have time?"

"lanzhan, were you serious about marrying me?"

"mhhmmm I was, am ayuan papa, gotta make mama an honest woman!"

"lanzhan!"

weiying walks lanzhan to the door, as lanzhan turns to leave, "lanzhan! wont you kiss your future wife good night? someone might try to steal me away you know "

lanzhan turns around, slam weiying into the door and kiss him breathless. As weiyjng catches his breath lanzhan nibble on his neck bitting, and licking.

"your mine weiying", lanzhan stated kissing weiying breathless again before driving away in his car.

after catching his breath, weiying grin happily, "ahhh ayuan, your papa is a beast".

"fin".

*"THANK YOU TOO ALL WHO READ, COMMENT AND LIKE".

*P.S. ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE REQUESTED WEDDING SCENES; AS YOU HAVE NOTICED WEDDING SCENES ARE RATHER DETAILED AND I SKIP WRITING SUCH SCENES BECAUSE I BELIEVE I WONT DO SUCH SCENES JUSTICE. BUT PLEASE USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS AS I DO🥰🥰🥰🥰