Chapter 1

♛𝕳ope 𝖂ikaelson 

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 (𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮) 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘴𝘦. 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰f𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦  𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦. 

I like to think about these sorts of things analyzing each character, each subject. Ever since I was little I was always fascinated by people watching as if they were all subjects in my weird people-watching game.

I don't know if it's because when I was little I wasn't allowed to be with people outside of the family. It has been a weird habit since I was little, most of the people around here simplified it down to a science I can predict arguments and the outcomes. For example, if Josie bought the same dress as Lizzie, Josie would return it then Penelope would get mad and start a fight with Lizzie. That would cause Josie to fight with Penelope, and send ripples through their friend group. 

No one knows that I do this, Most just think I'm anti-social or the spawn of satan which works just fine for me  I used to carry around notepads, but eventually stopped after Emma started to worry about my odd behavior.

I sometimes make an effort to talk to others but get shut down or refused immediately whether it's subtle or loud. After my mom and dad passed away everything about me was revealed. I hated being quiet little Hope Marshall, but being Hope Mikaelson is way worse. The name has done me more harm than good. Whether it was mean letters or parents telling their kids to stay away from me. It used to hurt and I would often take offense but I now realize it's not personal. It's not my fault I was born(sometimes I wish I wasn't). 

Alaric often tried and encouraged his daughters to talk to me but it always starts and ends with Lizzie death glaring at me and Josie hiding behind Lizzie like I was going to hurt her. Why did she think I was going to hurt her, am I really that horrifying and revolting