Chapter 36

♛𝕳ope 𝖂ikaelson

TriggerWarning

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Can I come in" Caroline knocks after about thirty minutes

Josie climbs off of my bed and answers the door.

"Hope,are you ok" She slightly whispers walking around the bed to look at my face.

I decide not to answer her.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't there" She glups.

"This isn't your fault at all, you were trying to figure out how to save Josie's and Lizzie's lives and besides you aren't my guardian, you had no responsibility and blah blah and whatever." I mumble turned away.

"Josie can you give us a minute." She kisses her daughters head.

Josie looks at me and I nod that it's ok that she goes. She nods back and retreats to her room.

"Can you talk about it' She asks sensitively.

"I don't want to talk, I just want to be alone." I refuse to move.

"Hope" She trys to talk to me.

"No," I turn over to reveal my teary eyes "I just want my mom, she would know exactly what do do " My voice trembles

"I know." Caroline hugs me.

"I just wanted someone to care for me" I cry "I wanted to feel like I had a place somewhere, and somebody noticed when I was gone, and he did, I just want someone to talk to me and care about me" I sob.

"I care about you" Caroline holds me like parents hold their small children." I promise I'm not leaving you, and I can tell by the way my daughter looks at you that she cares a lot about you.

I cry harder but I try harder to muffle them "I'm sorry" 

"There is nothing you need to be sorry for" She hugs me until I finally stop crying which was give or take thirty minutes.

"Are you ok," She whispers.

"I'm really tired. I just want to sleep" I whisper back

"Ok" She sets me down and started draping blankets on my cold tired body

"Do you want me to get Josie" She whispers before she goes.

"Yes please" I whisper back

She shuts the door and I hear her get farther and farther and then I hear Josie scramble down the hallway to get to me, and then collect herself at the door. It makes me smile, because only my girlfriend hurries and runs down a hallway just to try to collect herself at the door.

"Hope" She whispers openning the door letting the light from the hall peek in.

I don't answer or turn around I just lift my arm and awkwardly pat the spot beside me. She shuts the door and runs and jumps on the side of the bed. She awkwardly slides under the blankets with me.

"Do you mind if I" I turn around.

"Please do" She answers and I lay my head on her collar bone and wrap my arms around her body

"Thank you" I mumble back.

"No,Thank you, I like this it feels comfy and......"  she whispers back 

"right" I whisper .

"Exactly" Josie wraps her arms around me

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while writers block is a bitch and I was really focused on my other book Fighter (not to self advertise, but also to self advertise) Thank you for the comments and votes :)