Chapter 7

♛𝕳ope 𝖂ikaelson

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Caroline and Alaric look at each other wondering what they're going to do with me, because they want to talk in private but they also don't want to leave me by myself. The both look at me and I look down, it's all so embarrassing to me to be so vulnerable and scared after a outburst. My mother mentioned the possibility of my teenage temper tantrums to them when I was first enrolled. What they didn't realize was how often I had them even before I was a teenager.

They often don't know how to respond to them either, whether to punish, spend time with, or help. So often times I am pawned off to Emma.

"Hope" Caroline clears her throat with the door open for me.

I look at her for a moment and then walk into the office holding my father memoir close for any kind of comfort I can get. Alaric sits behind the desk and Caroline sits in the chair next to the one I'm meant to sit in. I take a seat quickly trying to get this over with so that I can just go lay down.

"Sorry" I look at the floor and silence engulfs the room.

"Hope you don't have to apologize" Caroline speaks softly

"Hope I think talking to Emma would the right thing to do right now , I'm sorry, I know you didn't want to talk to her today but I believe it would be beneficial." Alaric suggests.

"You think it would be beneficial" I chuckle slowly looking up with a golden glow to my eyes "As beneficial as forcing me to take the day off when I told you I was better" I growl

"Well clearly not" Alaric responds in an angrier tone.

"Only because you acted like I couldn't handle myself" I counter.

"Well then what happened." He says in the same angry tone.

"Because you made me feel like I couldn't control myself and it just makes me feel like a freak " I slam my hand on his desk causing Caroline to jumps. However Alaric just continues his cold glare .

"You two enough" Emma sighs standing in the doorway. "Hope" she calls

I rub my hand on forehead I know that if I go with her I won't get to lay down for hours and I just want to sleep or to lay down.

I slowly get up from the chair and balance on it with my left hand trying to prop myself up.

I start crying softly knowing that I have to go with her.

"Hope" Caroline softly strokes my hand trying to figure out whats wrong.

"I just want to lay down, I'm so tired" I choke between tears "I didn't get any sleep."

Caroline holds my hand trying to calm me down without overstepping.

"I just want to rest" I look Caroline in the eyes trying to find an ounce of sympathy.

Caroline walks up and opens the desk and pulls out a keyring

"Okay, follow me and I'll take you to the room you'll be staying in" She looks at me with soft eyes.

I stand up slowly and follow her out but before I do I see the looks on Alaric and Emma's faces. Alaric face looks like he can't tell whether to be angry or sympathetic. Emma just looks extremely concerned.

I walk a little faster to catch up to Caroline

"Thank you" I say softly as Caroline sorts through the keyring in front of the door.

Caroline takes the key out of the ring "Just promise to get some rest hope" She smiles sadly and sympatheticly.

"I will" I nod before entering the room and shutting the door to take a nap.

I trudge tiredly to the bed set up similiarly to one in a hotel. I slowly pull the tightly tucked comforter and crawl into bed just letting my eyes close and my body try to relax