Chapter 15

♛𝕳ope 𝖂ikaelson

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried, it made me boil over with rage. I throw my alarm clock into the ground angrier each time I looked over and it was later.

Why can't I do anything I'm supposed to do.

At two in the morning I couldn't stop crying my anger turned to sadness. I was drowning and it was to late at night to call Caroline and I doubt my family would pick up.

Two soft knocks are laid on my door.

I crawl out of bed and wipe my eyes even though anyone who looked at me would know that I was crying.

"Hope what's wrong" Josie asks with a voice drenched with concern.

"Nothing" I wipe my eyes with my hoodie.

"Hope, I'm looking right at you" She responds blankly.

We stand in my doorway for a couple of minutes until she asks "Can I come in"

"Yeah, sure" I nervously stutter remembering how I could have possibly had a sex dream on her lap, and she was probably too polite to mention it.

I shut my door and turn on my lamp on my bedside table and sit on my bed. Josie tensely takes a seat at the end of my bed. 

"I'm sorry" We both apologize at the same time and we both meet each other with the same look of confusion.

"Why are you sorry" We both jinx.

"I'll go first "Josie clears her throat and I nod. "I'm sorry for avoiding you, it's just...really embarrassing I kind of.....have a crush on you" She admits redfaced and then rambles "And, I figured you need a real friend not someone with romantic ulterior motives." She blushes and hides her face, "Now you,"

"Uh-h..." I sit dumbfound

"I'm so sorry this was so awkward and a stupid thing to do"She blushes

 Josie walks to the door and as she grabs the handle I almost yell "I thought you were avoiding me because, I-I had a.... sex dream while we were cuddling." I blush burrying hey head in my hands.

"You had a crush on me too" She pulls down my hands. 

"I mean yeah...you're amazing" I blush trying not to make direct eye contact.

"Well you're pretty amazing too" She blushes smiling at me. 

We sit in silence for a couple of minutes until josie asks shyly "Can I kiss you"

"Only if I can do the same" I respond cleverly.

Josie presses her soft gentle lips against mine, the kiss is short and somewhat awkward by other peoples standards but to me it was perfect, Its like I could feel her love for me and it made me feel warm and whole.

We sit in silence after the kiss we both aren't completely sure what to do next.

"I can't sleep" I announce plainly.

Josie shoots me a look of confusion.

"You asked me why I was crying earlier." I explain.

"Did you have a nightmare" She holds my hand.

"No, I-I just got upset" I tuck my knees into my chest. 

"Why" she asks softly in a tone that showed me she genuinely wanted to know.

"I just can't sleep tonight and today lets just say I messed up a couple of times ,which is definitely an understatement, but It just felt like I couldn't do anything right today or yesterday or whatever" I wipe my eyes.

"What happened" She climbs next to me in bed.

"Your Dad needed me for a mission today and we were trying to find these witches they were killing people, and We split up so we could cover more ground. And I was dead set on finding them to try to impress him or something. It was starting to get late so I decided to turn into a wolf so I could find them easier. And I did I immediately picked up there scent and I growled and pounced on one and the the others ran off. Then your dad came out from behind a tree and he was really upset I ruined his plan." I stare at the ceiling.

"Did he say something to you" She looks over annoyed by her father

"No" I respond quickly but his words and his actions ripple in my head. His hand against my cheek and the spit that came out of his mouth when he yelled "Stupid dog". The anger in his eyes, and how vunerable and exposed I was, it made me sick.

"I don't feel so good."I mumble

She places her hand to my forehead "You are pretty warm"

"I think I'm going to puke" I start to cry

"Hey I got you" Josie helps me to the bathroom.

I practically hug the toilet and my crying grows more intense.

"Whats wrong, is it you stomach" She asks alertly

"No, I'm- I'm scared of vomitting" I shudder tears in my eyes.

"Oh" She starts rubbing my back.

"I don't want to puke" I cry.

"Hey, I got you, and I promise you will feel better when its over" She comforts me.

"You promise" I look over anxiously.

"I promise" She rubs my back as I puke my guts out.

"It will be over soon" She rubs my back.

I gasp for air and try to stop crying, but I am intrupted by the need to throw up again.

I raise my head over the porcelain bowl and continue to cry an puke and like Josie said after a minute or so it's over.I lay down on the floor of the bathroom and Josie walks over with a towel a hands it to me so I can wipe my face. She flushes the toilet of puke and joins me on the floor letting me lay my head on her lap.

"I'm sorry" I wipe my eyes looking up at her "I just don't like puking" I look away.

"Hey it's okay, we all have stupid things we're scared of,  I will kill you if you tell anyone or laugh but My thing is that I'm terrified of is teeth" She blushes looking down at me

"Really" I look up confused 

"Not like that but the fact that they fallout and break and the grind and if you don't take care of them they rot and give you diseases" Josie shivers

I look up at her trying to supress a smile.

"You're a jerk" She laughs covering her face in embarrassment.

"I know" I chuckle.

We end up talking and laying on the bathroom floor until morning. 

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I really enjoyed writing it. I know I always say this but thank you for the comments and votes, like I said they mean a lot!