Chapter 24

♛𝕳ope 𝖂ikaelson

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Hop on" Josie pushes the cart to me

I look at her hesitantly and the climb onto the baggage cart and she starts running and pushing the cart with all of her energy. We glide down the halls in the cart through the empty hallways, only filled by Josie's laughs. But after about thirty minutes we are intrupted by a manicured hand grabbing the cart

"Riding a baggage cart around the hotel" Caroline raises her voice slightly at Josie, but it still makes me jump, and my lungs feel like they've dropped fifty stories. I clutch the metal bar on the cart trying to catch my breath. 

"Hope I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice" Caroline rushes over and sinks to my level.

"It's fine" I gulp for air and still tightly cluch the cart.

"Our room is around the corner I can push her there." Josie offers put I place my feet firmly on the ground in response

"I'm ok" I gulp standing still holding the beam tightly "I'll go wait in the car if that's okay" I ask quietly.

"Of course it is" Caroline says softly trying not to send me into another panic. "Can Josie go with you, I worry" 

"I don't mind" I try to say causally but anyone could hear the fear dripping from my voice.

I anxiously clutch Josie's hand tightly and we both walk around the first floor loop and then to the car.

Josie opens the door for me and then helps me into the seat. 

"Thank you" I dryly sigh

"My dad yelled at you a lot I take it." She ask handing me a bottle of water.

"More then a lot" I open the bottle and take a sip "My bio dad yelled a lot too,so it's not a huge deal" But then again I never really had the fear my father would physically lash out.

"If you say so" Josie sighs and shuts my door and walks around the car to open her door.

"What does that mean" I scowl as she opens her door.

"You clearly seem upset, and you've said it's no big deal, but the more I hear the more of a big deal I think it is, Are you saying this to protect me, you don't want talk about it, or is it awkward and you're playing tough tribrid." She buckles her seat belt even though the car is not yet in motion.

"I don't know" I shout "I don't know, It just isn't a big deal and everyones making in a big deal."

She shoots me a shocked and somewhat scared yet concerned facial expression.

"I'm sorry" I hold my head in my hands. I hate myself for yelling at her, she definitely doesn't deserve to be yelled at for calling me out on my bullshit.I lower my hands and anxiously tug the cuff of my hoodie. I think about how much better I felt razor pressed to my skin. I mentally scold myself for such thoughts but I can't help but rub my fingers across my wrist.

"Hope are you ok" Josie asks thoughtfully.

"Can you text your mom, I need her."I ask her anxiously.

"Ok" She pulls out her phone and quickly starts typing and then ask attentively "Is there anything I can do to help"

"I don't know" I tuck my knees to my chest because I was so nervous I felt like vomiting "Can you grab me that plastic bag" I rock myself in my seat.

"Why" she asks handing me the bag

"I feel sick" I take it and continue to rock in my seat.

She places her hand to my head "You don't feel that warm"

"Anxious sick" I quietly correct her.

"Oh" She unbuckles her seat belt and holds my body in her arms."Does this help at all" She asks quietly.

"Yes" I reply softly, I set my head on her shoulder and I ask softly "This is embarrassing but could you hum in my ear....it helps a lot" 

"Sure" she whispers back.

She starts humming softly into my ear and I feel the vibrations coming from her throat, and It all is just so calming.

"Good Afternoon" Josie rubs my shoulder.

I cover my tired eyes "Let me sleep".

"We are going to arrive at the Mikaelson Manor in like fifteen minutes you literally slept for like six hours" She chuckles rubbing my shoulder

"I did not" I grown childishly.

"Yes you did, Its 1 in the afternoon." She laughs at how groggy I am.

"No I didn't" I respond waking up a little more.

"Honey, you slept away most of the day." Caroline giggles.

"Wait really"I sit up looking at the clock on the car's main console.

"Yeah you fell asleep waiting for my mom," Josie hands me a sandwich.

I hungrily take bite out of my sandwich.

"Are you ok?" Caroline looks up in the rearview mirror 

"Yeah, I feel much better now" I continue to eat my sandwich.

"Good" Caroline smiles back at me in the mirror

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Turns out my mouth was hurting much because the surgeon dislocated my jaw! So I'm not in agonizing pain anymore. Also I'm so sad that Kaylee Bryant left the show, but don't come at I did see some Hizzie potential, but this is a hosie story and I will continue until I've finished the story(and I doubt thats happening anytime soon)

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for the votes and comments they mean a lot!!