Park Jimin

This story is rated M. There is sexual content, swearing, and adult themes ahead. You have been warned.

All characters are depicted as 18+ and please remember - this is a fictional story, I am not trying to sexualize any BTS member or interpret them as bad people. This is completely fictional, please don't take it too seriously. With that being said, enjoy Heartbeat...

~~~

"Is this skirt showing too much ass or am I good?"

"It's literally almost at your knees L/N."

You laugh, shaking your head as you walk on campus. Ah, university. What a horrible, horrible thing. You really can't wait to overwork yourself and cry yourself to sleep every night. Your friend, Chaeyoung, is skipping by your side. And by friend you mean roommate. The two of you hit it off right away, which is literally a dream come true. First day on campus and you came all prepared with your different colored pens that you'll lose by the end of the week. Classic freshman things.

"Already working on your goal list?" Chaeyoung asks, and you softly smile. "Kind of," you whisper, looking at your brand new leather notebook. A goal list, aka a list of things you do and do not want to do throughout college. Your father always said to write down goals. If you write them down, you're much more likely to actually see them through. First and foremost: do not disobey your book of goals. Never ever ever disobey your book of goals. The last time you did that, it ended horribly for you. Ever since, you made a pact to never go against what you have written down. Ever.

"So, first things first... when are we going to get a hot upperclassman to take care of us?" Chaeyoung teases. You laugh, giving her shoulder a nudge, "is that seriously the first thing on your mind?" "Can you blame me?" she replies with a huff, "I mean, look at me. I'm me. I should have the boys drooling already." "Why are we friends?" you ask, raising a single brow at her. "Because you have horrible taste." "Clearly." "Hey!" You snicker, "what?" "You weren't supposed to agree!" she whines, only making you laugh more.

The two of you practically skip down the hallway, ignoring the glances a few of your peers give you. Something you mentally told yourself upon coming to school: don't let bitches bring you down. They're not worth your time. You promised your mom you would stay as happy as possible. As she said 'I'm only as happy as my children', so you'll do your best. For her.

"At least we have one class together," Chaeyoung suddenly says, pulling you from your thoughts. "Don't forget we have a long break in the afternoon. Perfect for lunch," you reply with a cheeky smile. "Knowing you you probably got the best meal plan under the sun," she teases. "My meal plan consists of spending all the money I don't have on the Texas Roadhouse across the street, excuse you."

Chaeyoung laughs at you, practically dragging you in the classroom once you arrive. You're slightly surprised to see a lot of people inside already. "Is there a seating chart or do we just sit anywhere?" Chaeyoung whisper-asks you, causing you to shrug. "Your guess is as good as mine."

The two of you look around, then sigh and decide to sit by the window. Something that's no secret with Chaeyoung: she loves nature. She will do anything to be by nature at all hours of the day. Getting a window seat is probably best for her sanity, and quite frankly, yours too. If Chaeyoung of all people can stay sane, then it gives you a lot more hope for yourself.

You plop down, Chaeyoung right in front of you. Almost immediately you organize your cute, multi-colored pens across your desk, ready to choose one to use for this class. "Freshies..." you hear a male voice grumble from besides you. "Uh... I'm sorry?" you ask, turning to face the mysterious voice.

A black-haired man is leaning against the desk, two other boys there as well. One is sitting, the other is standing next to the one who originally spoke. "Freshmen. You're all the same," he mumbles, motioning to the sitting man. He also has colored pens. Cute. "Ignore him, he's grumpy," the other standing one says, this one has brown hair and a smooth face.

Your eyes meet, and almost all at once, you feel your heart jump. Do you... recognize him? He looks familiar. Or maybe he feels familiar and you can't quite put your finger on it. After two seconds of staring you finally gain the willpower to look at the sitting man. "Y/N," you introduce, offering your hand to him. He shakes it, his ears slightly turning red, "Jungkook." You nod, "I love the name. Now, who's the one who doesn't like me already?"

The man looks at you, cracking a small smile. "Yoongi." You slowly turn your eyes to the brown-haired one, trying your best to hide your nervousness. "Jimin. Park Jimin," he greets, his voice just as smooth as his face. Okay, yeah, he's hot. He's very very hot. All three of them are hot but him... something about him is different.

"Woah woah, L/N, are you getting numbers without me?" Chaeyoung asks, turning to look at the group of three. "Not at all, I don't meddle with freshies," Yoongi says, making you cringe. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning," you comment. Jimin laughs, "him? He wakes up on the wrong side of bed every morning, you get used to it. Anyway, we were just here to comfort our boy." He pauses, patting Jungkook on the shoulder. "We're not in this class so uh... good luck." "I'm an upperclassman," Yoongi explains with a shrug.

Before they leave, you suddenly feel the urge to call out to him. "Wait... upperclassman? You look younger than Chaeyoung." Jimin gives you a cocky smile, "you think?" Oh God he's really hot. The internal panic you have is starting to become too much to bear. "Excuse me?" Chaeyoung questions, offended. Jimin's eyes never leave yours, even when Chaeyoung speaks. "Sophomore. Yoongi here is a senior," he softly says.

You purse your lips, slowly nodding while trying not to blush under his intense gaze. "Thanks... I guess I'll see you around." He nods, "see you around... freshie." Without another word, Jimin follows Yoongi out of the room, leaving you and Chaeyoung alone with Jungkook. "Looks like a playboy," Chaeyoung comments, and you nod. "Yeah, he is," Jungkook replies, his voice quiet. Great, a hottie who's a playboy. Instant turn off.

Jungkook nervously chuckles, "do you and Jimin know each other?" You shake your head, "I don't think so, but he does feel familiar. Why?" He shrugs, "I uh... I don't know." Aw, poor Jungkook. Must be an introvert, he can barely form words right now. "He just doesn't warm up to anyone that quickly."

Your heart beats faster at the thought. Oh come on, this is your first day. First day and you already ran into three hot guys. What are the odds? Chaeyoung gives you an uneasy look, but you simply shrug it off. It's the first day... don't fall for some sophomore when you haven't even met more than four people. Don't fall for a damn playboy upperclassman when you haven't even been through your first day of classes yet.

And with that, your first goal for college was written down.

1) Do not fall for Park Jimin

~~~

A/N: Welcome to Heartbeat! A Jimin x Reader University AU. Most of my stories start off pretty slowly so please bear with me, but here we go! There's the premise, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!