Jung Hoseok

~The Next Day~

"New recruit!"

Jimin winces at Tae's loud tone. It's ten o'clock, Jimin's barely awake. He's not a morning person. He's a 'stay up all night' kind of person. Doing what, he prefers not to say, but regardless he stays up all night and doesn't sleep much. Tae brings over a tall man who sits down across from Jimin.

The café on campus is honestly not that bad. Jimin doesn't drink much coffee, but every once in a while he needs something. Tae is holding a hot chocolate, one of his favorites, the new boy not holding anything. "Hi," Jimin greets, trying not to come off as rude even though he can't feel his head. He's zoning in and out, he knows that. That's what happens when he's tired.

"Forgive him, he's not a morning person," Tae apologizes on Jimin's behalf. He nods, "yeah, anything earlier than eleven is bad for me." The new boy nods, "I totally get it, don't worry. It's nice to meet you, I'm Jung Hoseok." Jimin nods, "Park Jimin." He texted Y/N not too long ago, telling her to stop by before her second class. She has a nine o'clock, an eleven, then a twelve (bio with Jimin). She should have time to stop.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Princess <3:

Me: Hey, you should stop by the café, I'd love to see you before bio

Princess <3: Sure, I'll be by soon!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Ugh this is torture, that was ten minutes ago. Granted, she probably just got out of class like three minutes ago, but still. So did he, he ran to meet Tae. They always come here so Tae can get his hot chocolate. He has it even when it's spring. Yeah, Tae's a little crazy for hot chocolate.

"I met him a few minutes ago in class. Turns out he's a really fun guy," Tae teases, nudging Hoseok's shoulder. He laughs, "thanks Taehyung." "Tae," the boy replies, Hoseok softly smiling. "Tae... got it. Thank you. I appreciate you bringing me in, I need new friends." Jimin hums, looking at the new boy.

"What grade are you?" Jimin asks, bringing himself back to the conversation at hand. "Oh I'm a freshman. I know I look older, I started school two years later than everyone. Family issues." Jimin frowns, "I'm sorry to hear that." Hoseok shakes him off, "it's not a big deal, it's all resolved now and that's what matters, right?" Jimin's frown turns into a smile, "positivity, I like it."

"Oh yeah, Hoseok, you seem like a 'glass half full' kind of guy," Tae comments. He nods, "definitely. Also, some of my friends call me Hobi. Or if you're really special you can call me-" "JUNG HOSEOK!" Jimin chuckles, "perfect timing." However, when he turns around, he wasn't expecting to see a seething Y/N standing mere feet away.

Jimin instantly jumps into action, hopping up and walking over to her. "Hey, hey, Y/N what's wrong?" She brushes him off, gritting her teeth as Hoseok stands. "What the fuck Jung!" she growls, and the boy sighs. "I'm sorry, if I told you I was going here you would have-" "Would have what? Tried to save our relationship?" Jimin's eyes widen, "wait what?" Y/N sits back on her heels, scoffing. "Jimin, Tae. This is Jung Hoseok."

"My ex-boyfriend."

~~~

You glare at the man, "so 'fresh start' just meant not me? If you wanted to dump me, you could have done that instead of making up an excuse. 'Oh, you should go without any strings, I don't want to be a burden on you'. 'You should focus on yourself honey, I'd feel bad if I held you back'. 'What about when you're horny and you can't see me?'. You could have said you didn't like me anymore." You pause to sigh, "I still haven't moved on Hobi. Not even a little bit, and now since you're here..."