Steady

~Four Days Later~

"Miiiiiin stop itttt."

Jimin ignores your cries, nuzzling up to your side and kissing your neck more. God damn this boy. He giggles at your groans, holding your waist. "Come on, I just want to mark you," he mumbles against your skin, his teeth gently nibbling on you. He moves to your nape, kissing and sucking softly. "Min," you whine again, but he still ignores you.

After four days of going back and forth, you think you're finally ready to give Jimin an answer. You're in his apartment, the two of you cooking together. He's back-hugging you, his arms around your body as his lips move across your skin. He's been so affection, so caring. He's clearly trying to make up for what he did. You've fully forgiven him now, mostly because he seems to genuinely care. You're scared of having sex with him again, so for now, you promised yourself to take things slow. And that's how your eighth goal came into being.

8) Take things slow with him

He rocks your body back and forth as you smell the ramen, making sure it looks good. It's nothing special, just the classic college kid meal, but it's enough. Doing it together makes it feel... better, in a way. "Smells delicious babe," he praises, kissing your cheek. "Done marking me?" you tease. "What? I have to mark what's mine," he mumbles, going back to your neck.

He bites gently, leaving small bruises that once again, you'll have to cover tomorrow. "Don't cover these princess, I want to show you off to all my friends." So much for covering them. You sigh, turning off the heat to the stove before turning around. He reluctantly backs away, giving you a soft look. "Everything okay?" You do a firm nod... but you quickly get nervous. Just say it. One word. "Yes."

Jimin's confused to say the least. "Yes? Huh?" You let out a shaky breath, "you asked me to be yours. My answer is ye-" He instantly kisses you, making you giggle before kissing back. He picks up your thighs, moving to the side and placing you on the counter, making sure you're away from the stove. He kisses you aggressively, pouring all his passion into this one action.

"Thank you," he mutters as he pulls back. "No... thank you. I'm glad we made up." He kisses you softly again, but only for a few seconds. "Me too. Let me know if I do anything too much, okay?" You hum, pecking his nose. "I will, don't worry." He smiles, "do you uh... maybe... I don't know..." "Hm?" you ask, leaning forward. "Do you want to go on a date?" he blurts, turning red. "When?" "It doesn't matter to me. We could go to the carnival. How about two days from now?" "Works for me."

He kisses you again. That's another thing: he hasn't been kissing you on the lips, he was clearly holding back so you didn't get uncomfortable. When he pulls back, he gives you the softest look humanly possible. "Can we get the others together?" "We'll see them around campus, won't we?" you question. "After our cute little lunch yeah, but I want to announce to all of them that you're mine."

You smile, "okay, then sure, we can tell them to meet us like... what, near the library?" "Study group!" he chimes, kissing your nose. You giggle, holding him close. "I can't wait to tell everyone that you're finally mine... you're really mine," he mutters, bringing you into a hug even though you're still on the counter. You accept it, his head falling to your shoulder. "Damn you even smell good," he mumbles. "That's just the ramen, don't give me too much credit," you tease, making him chuckle. "I really like you, Y/N," he whispers, his tone suddenly serious. You sigh, closing your eyes and giving him a squeeze. "I really like you too, Jimin."

~~~

The library isn't too busy, so it's pretty easy to locate the big friend group. All the boys - including Hoseok - are here. They're sitting at a round table, Jimin approaching while holding Y/N's hand. Tae is the only one who knows that Jimin and her made up, the others still don't unless Y/N told them.