Hormones

~One Week Later~

FUCK HORMONES

Fucking hell this is the horniest you've been in a long time. It's been about two months since you've last had sex. Hoseok was never really sexual, he was more sweet. You had no problem with that, but now you're starting to see where he's coming from. Maybe the two of you really weren't meant to be. You're horny all the damn time (granted this time is worse than normal) and he was maybe once a week at most.

What are you supposed to do now? You groan, leaning back on your pillow. It's eight thirty, where are you going to go? How do you get this off your mind? You never considered random hookups until like - now. The question is... who? You can't just fuck anybody. That's not good. Chaeyoung is out for the night with Tae... maybe you should do something. So, with a sigh, you grab your phone.

After a full week of going out with the boys and having fun, you got all their numbers. Who though? The obvious answer is Jimin, but going to see a playboy while horny as fuck is probably not a great idea. You know that if you make a move on him, he'll reciprocate. Wait... fucking hell he'd reciprocate.

Your stomach lurches. Why do you want that? Why are you excited at that thought? You gulp, shaking your head. No, not now. Jungkook. Jungkook is the only answer. He's the sweetest little angel on this planet other than Tae, you need him and you need him now.

The text is sent, and within only two minutes, you get a response. He's good to meet. Thank fucking God. Without giving yourself any chance to stall, you get changed into nice fall clothes. A long sleeved shirt, ripped blue jeans, brown boots, and to top it off: a dark colored scarf. As soon as you're happy with your appearance, you leave, practically sprinting out of the dorm. Your curfew is soon, but who cares?

You already hung out with Jimin today, he walked you home as always. He might be mad at you if he knew you were sneaking out, but oh well it's your life not his. He's walked you home every night this week. He's truly kept his promise. Even on Sunday! You don't have dance on Sunday's but he still had practice, so you waited for him afterwards just so he could see you. Happy is an understatement. He was thrilled.

Jungkook should be meeting you by the art building, which is right in the center of campus so it's easy enough to find. After only a few minutes of walking, you make it there, standing in front of the entrance and waiting. "Y/N?" a familiar male voice calls. You snap your head up, surprised to see Namjoon there.

"Joon? What are you doing here this late?" "Coming back from the library." What a surprise. "You?" "Waiting for Jungkook." Namjoon goes to nod, then pauses. "Wait Jungkook? Not Jimin?" You innocently shake your head, "nope, Jungkook. Why?" "Oh just wondering, you and Jimin are inseparable nowadays." "I guess so, but I love Kookie too. Need to spend some quality time with my boy. Speaking of boys I love... you me, dinner soon?" "I'd love to. Have Jimin drop you off at my apartment whenever and we'll cook together."

You nod, "you stay with Jin, right?" "Right. He's... a handful." "How many mirrors do you have in that place? Be honest." "As Jin would say 'not enough'. If I have to hear about how handsome he is one more time I might do something horrible..." "What?" "I might... throw a book at him." "Oh no, the poor book!" "Right?!" Joon lets out, shaking his head just as Jungkook enters your eyesight.

"Woah Y/N, you look gorgeous," Jungkook praises. "Thank you," you squeak back, holding out your arm for him. The two of you entwine arms, your elbows hitting each other as you look at Namjoon. "Have a good night, okay?" you say, and Namjoon nods. "Stay safe you two." "Don't worry, muscle pig over here will protect me," you tease, nudging Jungkook, who gets shy.