Him

~Two Weeks Later~

Stuffed animals are amazing

You let out a dramatic sigh as you hold the teddy bear close - the one Jimin got you at the carnival for your first date. Not only is it big, but it faintly smells like him. Granted, you need to get his cologne so you can make it smell even more like him, but still. Wait... that's a great idea.

Without giving yourself a chance to think, you grab your phone and call him, bringing the device to your ear. You hum to yourself as you listen to the rings, keeping your nose right on the top of the bear's head. After a beat the rings go silent. "What's up babe?" his cute voice chimes. "Oh not much, just wanted to hear your voice." "Hi baby," he coos, making you giggle.

"I miss you," you admit, causing him to sigh. "I know. I miss you too. I'll see you after practice tonight, right?" "Of course, can't have you forgetting to walk me home, that would be bad." "Very, knowing you you'd get kidnapped on campus." "Hey!" He chuckles, "I'm just saying." You softly hum, "honestly, you're not wrong." For a few moments, the two of you go quiet.

"Can you come visit?" you whisper-ask, feeling ashamed that you miss him this much. "I'm sorry baby, I have class in a few minutes. Do you want to come meet me?" You nod despite the fact that he can't see you, "sure, where are you?" After listening to the details and directions of how to get to his next class, you hang up and quickly get changed into a dark pink turtle-neck sweater and jeans. Easy enough. It's a perfect fall fit.

You hum to yourself as you skip out of your dorm, the tune in your head sweet and calming like the busy sidewalks you're walking down. You're in a great mood today. And you know what? Being happy while in college is rare apparently, so you're glad you're experiencing it. Pure happiness. How can you not? You have decent grades (that are slowly getting better thanks to Namjoon tutoring you), amazing friends, and a fantastic boyfriend. Everything's fine right now.

Without wasting any time, you make it to the art building, knowing that he has 'art history'. Boring. An interesting topic in theory, but never in execution. If you wanted to know about the history of art, you'd watch fun videos and Google it, not take a whole class on it. Granted, he kind of had to take it for his future major, but still. Boooring.

You mumble to yourself as you look at the class numbers, the students crowding the halls an afterthought. Soon enough, you spot the black-haired boy not too far away. But he's uh... he's talking with Jungkook. Why is Jungkook here? This class is available to freshmen and sophomores, sure, but you didn't think he'd take it. Not to mention him and Jimin aren't on great terms. Not that you know of, anyway. You were under the impression that Jungkook is still cautious around him ever since he hurt you the first time.

Going deeper into your thoughts is probably a bad idea right now, so you shake it off. If you want an explanation, there's an easy way to get one: ask. You skip forward, dodging the incoming students to instead walk up to Jimin. He's leaning against a wall, Jungkook next to him. Even though he's looking the other way, it seems like he senses your presence and quickly turns to find you.

"Baby!" he cheers as soon as he sees you. Always so cute. Jimin practically jumps into your arms, squeezing you tightly while you laugh. Something you love about this relationship: the two of you are always ecstatic when you see each other. It's such a small detail, but when he shows up, you start doing (metaphorical) cartwheels, and when you show up, he squeals like a fifth grader. It makes the two of you feel even more special.

When he backs off, he still keeps you close. "I only have a minute, but we'll make it count," he whispers, pecking your forehead. You hum, keeping your arms around him. "Hey Koo," you say, nodding to the boy shyly standing behind Jimin. He nods, "hi Y/N." Is it just you or does he seem more awkward than normal? Maybe it's your imagination, but these past three weeks he's been a little strange. Granted, he's awkward around anything with a vagina, but still.