Parties

~Three Weeks Later~

Jimin is different.

You watch as he laughs with his friends, drinking up a storm while pretending you don't exist. For someone who was so determined to make your relationship work, it seems to not be working right now. He was the one asking for more time with you... now that you actually have a day off, what does he do? He brings you to a party.

Looks like he found a loophole. He texts his location and time he thinks he'll be home every time he goes out... and he goes out often. He's going to parties twice a week, and you don't understand why. Why are there even so many parties? The basketball team is going crazy. Well, not all of it is from basketball (Jimin being the captain of the team is probably the most popular kid on campus) but still.

With a huff you place your red cup down. That's enough. It's been two hours since you got here and he's barely paid you any attention. None of the boys are here and Chaeyoung is hanging out with her three friends. Jimin's the only one here you're friends with and he knows that. Why is he ignoring you?

You pout, needing attention. Is this how he felt whenever you were gone? If so you feel bad... but even he said it wasn't your fault. Now this is definitely his fault. Maybe he's having a really good time with his friends. Yeah, that has to be it, right? He wouldn't ignore you on purpose.

Jimin laughs at something his friend said, sipping on his beverage. You come over and tug his shirt's sleeve, your boyfriend excusing himself before turning to you. "Yeah babe?" he questions, taking another drink. "Just uh... we've been here a while. It's almost ten, any clue when we can go home and cuddle?" "So cute baby," he purrs, "we'll go home soon if that's what you want. I got myself into a pool competition with the champion because fuck it why not. After that we can go, okay?" You softly smile, "sure. Are you doing that now?" "Uhh good question."

He turns back to his friend, "where's the champion?" "Let me ask her," his friend replies, pulling out his phone. A her... great. A girl is playing pool with your boyfriend. No... no you're not jealous. If you can handle Jimin hugging Chaeyoung a lot you can handle one pool game. It's fine, just two almost drunk college kids playing a game known for being sexy to couples. No big deal. Don't get jealous. It's only a game.

"Two minutes. Let's start heading over," his friend says. Jimin hums, turning back to you, "ready to watch me fail miserably?" "I live with you babe, pretty sure I see that every day." His friend laughs, "you got a good one Park." "Thanks Minho," Jimin replies, pecking your lips. "Let's go babe."

The three of you go to the basement of Minho's insanely huge house. So that's who Jimin was talking to. Minho. You've never met him, or at least if you have you don't remember. Guess he's the rich one seeing as his house is gigantic. Bigger than Jimin's ass at this point.

The basement has a lot going on, a bar in the back, a foosball table, ping pong, and two pool tables. There's a single girl standing by one, holding her pool cue close to her body. The other table is occupied... or more specifically, two people are making out on it. Ugh. What a sight.

You scrunch up your face in disgust. If you had your goal book you'd write down 'never go to parties again', but since you don't have it looks like you have to suffer for now. Honestly who even does this kind of stuff? Parties never bothered you, but now since you have no friends here it is. You're no introvert, you'd gladly start a conversation with someone, but with no friends you lose a bit of that confidence. Normally you'd at least have Jimin by your side, but now? He's changing. He probably doesn't notice it, but he is.

"Lydia," Minho greets, "this is Jimin." "I know him. Basketball captain. Must say captain, your biceps make basketball games a lot more bearable to watch," she replies in a smooth tone. Jimin smiles and offers his hand to her, "glad to be of service. Nice to formally meet the girl who's paying her tuition by kicking people's asses at pool." "Speaking of... want to bet?" "Oh no, I'm not that stupid. I may look stupid but I'm not." "Depends on the day," you pipe up. Lydia chuckles, "girlfriend I presume?" "My bestest friend in the whole world," Jimin says, "Y/N L/N." You can't tell if he's hyping you up or trying to make you look like just a friend. Either way the tone he said that in makes you angry, but you don't show it.