"My Beautiful Jimin"

A/N: I'm still in love with this Jimin look. So much so that he looks like this in the story now. Sorry not sorry.

I'm a whore for silver haired Jimin

~Two Weeks Later || 12:01~

"STOP CALLING US CHIN!"

Jimin laughs, loving how Y/N doesn't care. "Chae and Jin? Uh hello, Chin is the perfect ship name excuse you," Y/N teases, poking Jin's cheek. The man puffs out his cheeks, giving her an offended look. "Jinnie, you have to realize something. I'm a girl who loves to play Cupid and entertainer. When you combine them, it ends up disastrous for at least one party. That party happens to be you and Chae this time."

Chaeyoung is hiding behind Jin, pretending that she isn't beet red right now. Gosh those two are so shy around each other, but it's cute, that's for sure. "A-Anyway, you guys ready for winter break?" Chae asks, trying to distract everyone from their painfully obvious love for each other.

Ah yes, winter break. It's the end of November, so break starts next week. Break... where the crew will get a long time off for all the festivities. Jimin will be doing... drum roll please... absolutely nothing because he's crippled! Yaaaay! Jimin's so so excited!

Please note: Jimin is being sarcastic.

Jimin looks at Y/N, watching as she giggles and nods. They're over two months into their relationship now. How cute. "I have a plaaaan," she sings out, looking at Jimin. Uh oh, he recognizes that mischievous look anywhere. He's totally screwed and not in the fun way.

Speaking of being screwed in the fun way, Y/N's been taking riding like a champ. She's had to go slow and do angles that look very uncomfortable to avoid his leg, but it's been decently working. He owes her a good railing when he's fully healed, that's for sure. The amount of times she's gotten on her knees these past two weeks... jeez he's surprised she's not wearing knee braces by now. She also yelled at him to keep his hygiene up otherwise she'll throw a tantrum. Something about Chaeyoung getting tonsil stones from Jackson a while back because he didn't have great hygiene. Because he's kind of crippled it's been harder, but he's keeping it up for her health. Jimin's such a great guy, wow. So cool.

"Um... what plan?" Jimin innocently asks, the wind brushing through his silver locks. That's right, Jimin dyed his hair silver because he's a hoe for hair dye. It's a little bit longer and wavy, the silver color shining in the sunshine as they sit outside near the library. Or, he's the one sitting, the others are standing and talking while Jimin makes sure his crutches don't fall.

"The plan where you meet my parents," she gushes, giving him a cute smile. Despite her cuteness, he feels like he got punched in the gut. "I-I'm sorry, meet your parents?!" he asks in disbelief, eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. "Ten bucks says that the first thing Jimin tells Y/N's father is 'your daughter calls me daddy too'," Jin says with a snicker. "What? No no no Jin, it's the other way around. When I meet his mom I'll be the one saying 'your son calls me mommy too'," Y/N hisses, shaking her head. Although that's partially true, Jimin has also gotten Y/N to call him 'daddy' many times before. So it kind of goes both ways.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Chaeyoung, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi, all turn their heads to look at Y/N. "Wait a second... you mean to tell me Jimin, this Jimin, this horny bastard... is a bottom?" Jin slowly asks. "I'm not a bottom!" he growls, but Y/N laughs. "Oh really? Last night it sounded more like 'ahh baby, please, please let me cu-" "Okay I regret speaking," Jin interrupts, grumbling a curse to himself while the others just blink at Y/N.

Namjoon sighs, "I'm losing brain cells listening to this." "Hey! At least you have some to spare! Us dumb folk are screwed now!" Taehyung hisses, Jungkook nodding in agreement from his seat next to the older man. Uh oh, looks like there's some tension there. Ever since Jimin told Jungkook that Tae might be the one for him, Jungkook has been awkward and shy around Tae. Jimin hopes it finally works out.