Christmas

A/N: He's literally the cutest... siiiigh...

~Three Weeks Later || 1:00~

Meeting the parents... what could go wrong?

Four days ago was Jimin and Y/N's three month anniversary, and everything is still going smoothly. Only issue: Jimin is meeting Y/N's parents today. It's Christmas, he's meeting them in literally a couple minutes. His hands are already clammy from gripping the steering wheel so tightly.

His house is far from Y/N's, almost an entire hour away. He doesn't mind the drive - he needs the practice after all. Jimin only got his license for the sake of having his license, he's not the biggest car fan, but he does need to get used to it. If him and Y/N are going to stay together (maybe forever) he needs to get used to driving back and forth to hang out with her over the long summer break.

Winter break so far has been relatively painless despite his leg injury that still isn't healed. It's been about five weeks, so a little over a month, since it happened but he's still in pain. He's barely walking but his cast just got removed last week. He still needs crutches to support him. Well, it's a good thing he drives with his right foot on the pedals.

Regardless of his thoughts, he opens his car door and staggers to the passenger's side, opening the door. He grabs his crutches, hating the pain he's in, then he grabs the two presents he has for his best girl. Before he can pick them up, he hears heavy footsteps in the snow behind him.

He turns in time to see Y/N with a goofy grin on her face, running towards him. "Babe, let me get that!" she calls, taking the two presents from him. "Well they're for you anyway, so why not?" he teases, her giving him a soft look. "You're too kind to me baby, thank you," she replies, pecking his lips and closing the car door.

"How've you been?" he asks her, the girl shrugging. "I've been relaxing. It's a nice change of pace from the constant working of college. I miss dance though." It's crazy how they went from seeing each other every day to now once a week. He hasn't seen her since last week, and it drives him insane. Not being able to touch her, hold her, see her. He misses her whenever she's not around.

He somehow dodged meeting the parents up until now. Y/N could tell he was nervous, so she helped him out, deciding to help him avoid them until this special holiday. That way everyone's in a happy mood. Only problem is they haven't been seeing each other much because of both that and the distance.

Deep down he knows that having a break from each other isn't a bad thing this early in the relationship. It teaches them how to cope when the other isn't around. Jimin's having a rough time, but part of that is due to his injury. She was taking care of him. Making him soup, reminding him about his meds, brushing his hair, helping him shower... now he's on his own again. Of course he's an independent man so he can handle it, but it's nice being babied by the cutest woman ever.

"Don't trip please," she teases, "as if you didn't trip enough when you had two legs let alone one." "Hey!" Jimin whines, his girl giggling in response. "Come on, I'll help you," she coos. He uses his crutches, not wanting to add too much weight onto his leg just yet. It still hurts like hell.

After a full thirty seconds of struggling and Y/N being a protective girlfriend, they make it to her front door, her opening it for him. "After you Chim," she offers, him smiling and nodding his thanks as he enters. Oh God... he's about to meet the parents. Oh God oh God... what does he do? Uh... fuck this is harder than he thought.

He wipes his good shoe off on the front mat as best he can, then comes inside the first hallway. Y/N closes the door behind him, locking it before heading over to his side. "Okay so... as you see the hallway splits off three ways," she explains, pointing right, "that way leads to all the bedrooms." She points dead ahead, "that's to my father's office and the kitchen is at the end." Now left. "There's the living room right there, a dining room is connected and in the back of the dining room is a door to the kitchen."