Euphoria

A/N: This is probably my favorite relationship I've EVER written (yes - even over Adrift Y/n and Jm) and this chapter is why. Enjoy.

Recommended Song: Euphoria by our babey boy Jungkookie because FUCK this chapter is cute af

Yes I even changed the chapter title from its original title to Euphoria because I'm such a hoe for that song

~~~

Fuck hospitals

"Are there any updates?" The nurse nods, "you can see him now, it's best if you be gentle with him. He's in a lot of pain, we have him on the strongest stuff here." Although that thought scares you, you force it down to instead rush into the hospital room. Yes, Jimin had to go to the motherfucking hospital.

You've always hated hospitals. Your father spent a lot of time here for his heart issues, so you came here often. They bring back memories you don't want to have. Regardless, you force down your thoughts to instead walk inside the cramped hospital room.

As soon as you enter, Jimin looks up at you, but your head is elsewhere. Of course you love Jimin, but the memories you're getting are starting to haunt you. You haven't been to any hospitals in a while. This is a little jarring to say the least. "Hey babe, it's nothing crazy serious," he starts, flashing you an eye smile.

The smile is enough to bring you out of your memories, you sheepishly smiling back as you take a seat next to him. "What happened exactly?" you ask, slipping your hand into his. "Broken leg," he says with a pout, "and it hurts like hell. But what hurts the most is that we can't have sex for a good-" "Park Jimin!" you hiss, interrupting his horny self.

He laughs, some squeaky noises coming out. "How are you so positive? You got tackled to the ground and now you're in a hospital!" He shrugs, "we won the game because of that shot, didn't we?" "You're hopeless," you reply with a sigh, smiling despite yourself. Jimin gives you a serious look, giving your hand a squeeze, "or... maybe it's because you're here with me."

Although you're cringing a little bit, your heart softens. You give the back of his hand a kiss, slightly sighing. "You know I love you, right?" He instantly nods, "I know babe. I love you too." You gently rub your fingers across his skin, sniffling, "please be more careful... seeing you like this it... it..."

He sits up, causing you to panic. "Jimin-" "It's my lower leg princess, I can still sit up," he softly interrupts, using his other hand to rest it on your cheek. "Now... tell me what's wrong," he whispers, brushing his thumb across your cheek. Such a classic Jimin thing to do. "Why are you asking me what's wrong? You're the one in the hospital," you urge, but he shakes you off. "It's physical pain. That goes away, that can heal... but I can see it in your eyes Y/N." You look down as he scoots closer, slipping his hand out of yours to instead grab your cheek. Both of his small, squishy hands rest on your cheeks, tilting your head towards him. "You're hurting," he whispers, those two words shaking you to your core.

"I hate hospitals," you confess, giving him a sad look. He quietly sits there, letting one of his hands fall back to yours while the other still rests on your cheek. "My father had a lot of heart problems... it brings back some memories. The screaming, the crying... the lowest parts of my life thinking I would lose my father. I had so many arguments with my mom, but they were always over nothing. Just the dumbest things that we'd get stressed over because of the situation."

You shake your head, letting your eyes hit the ground in shame. "I started blaming her... and she blamed me. We weren't in our right minds and..." You cut off for a moment, a single tear falling down your face, "fuck, we wanted someone to put the blame on, even though no one was at fault." Jimin brushes that tear away, your eyes meeting his. "I thought I was gonna lose my dad," you whisper, "and that pain... it made me a different person. I said things I shouldn't have said. I'm so, so scared that'll happen to me again. That I'll be so stressed, or in so much pain that I'll hurt those I love."