~New beginnings ~

Aashna is alone in her room ! All dolled up in her wedding outfit , but she has teary eyes !

Aashna- how can my parents do this to me !! I know that they don't love me but..... i am their own daughter!! How can they let me go with the person whom i hate the most ! His family is very sweet to me ! But he is the worst ! My parents killed their own daughter from inside! My parents killed me !! I don't know why they are doing this with me !! I feel so helpless,  after all it was my fault !! ( there was a knock on the door , so she quickly wiped her tears and put a fake smile on her face)
Aashna- yes !
Ashi- neeche bula rahe h chal !

Ashi is aashna's cousin sister but a bestfriend first ! She is currently dating Tanzeel, who happens to be real brother of sanket ! Aashna likes tanzeel but only when he is not around sanket !

They went to the wedding mandap !! A beautifully decorated venue but Aashna and Sanket's smile were missing !! Sanket was not at all ready for the marriage but he was helpless! But aashna was forced !
The wedding happened peacefully and now it was vidai time !!
Aashna didn't cry at all , it felt as if she has lost her soul !! She felt bad that she is leaving ashi but moreover she felt good as she is leaving her parents !! Then the sudden thought of sanket and now she is sad again !! No matter how much she hated her parents, she was feeling really emotional while going but she decided not to cry !!

~Car scene ~

~~~~~~~

This is a type of short story so all the chapters will be of this lenghth only !!

-
V🛴