~~ Truth ~~

Aashna- ashi...?
Listening ashi sanket and tk controlled themselves,  wiped off their tears and stood up from the floor !
Ashi- kya hua h ?
Tk- kuch nhi tu chal na mere saath !
Ashi- tu ro kyu raha tha ? Sankuu teri eyes ? Koi mujhe please kuch batayega?
Sanket and tk lowered their eyes !
Ashi- honey tu tw bata de !
Aashna- w....wooo ( she looked at sanket )
Ashi- please batao naaa !!!
Aashna- i think it's high time !! We should tell ashi the truth !!
Sanket- aashna are you out of your mind ? We can't tell ashi the truth !! ( sternly)
Tk- honey wo tut jaayegi !
Aashna- nhi !! In all these years i have seen strong ashi !! And i am sure ki wo humari bast samjhegi !!
Ashi- pleasee mai pkka nhi roungi , bata do !!
Sanket- you always wanted to know about what happened between me and manav moreover between Aasan and Unnav !
Ashi nodded a yes !

So sanket is narrating the story to ashi but you all will read it as flashback!

'flashback

After what happened on the first day of the trip , aash didn't talked to unnav and sanket ! They just pretended to be happy in front if tk !! ( if you don't know read the previous chapters)
Unns was feeling very bad that aash was not talking to her !! And looking from aashna's pov it was obvious!! But for unns it was heartbreaking , she used to cry for she can't tell aash the truth !! Manav always tried his best to make her feel happy !!

On the 4th day of the trip , happened the actual aasan unnav fight !!

Aashna and ashi were casually talking and so were sanav on the other side !! Tk was in his room .
Unnati came and sat with AU !!
As soon she sat aash stood up and was about to leave when unns said ( meanwhile ashi got her mom's call so she went far )
Unnati- honey ( in a soft and breaking voice )
Aashna's heart melted hearing unns voice,  it depicted real pain !! But what aashna went through was much more sad !
Unnati- please punish me , shout at me , slap me , but please talk to me !!( her eyes were flooded with tears )
Aashna- i have lost that right ! Now you mean nothing to me and so does your boyfriend manav and bestfriend sanket !!
Unnati- no you haven't!! What you saw was just your side of the story! I really wish i could tell you the truth!!

Aashna-  for me the only truth is that , that day sanket pointed gun over me and you and manav were standing there still !! I can hear my heart scream out of pain right now unnati !! I have had enough now !! I don't want any explanation !! You guys showed your true self that night !! You didn't even trusted your own honey!! You seriously thought i would.......!! Leave it there is no point of me justifying your insecurities! I am betrayed and i will forever remember this !!
Unnati- honey please don't do this to me !! I am really sorry that i trusted sanket over you !! It's just that all i saw my eyes believed,  but please!!! 🥺😭 i can't afford to loose you !!
Sanket- enough now aashna !! It's not that big of a deal !! Just forgive unnav !! It was not their fault !
Aashna- for you it must not be a big of a deal , but to be clear Mr. Mehta that for me it is !! And to be precise this all happened because of you !! ( she was holding her tears for so long , but now she lost that control and was on the urge of crying,  she ran from there to tk's room )
Unnati- she is right !! I should have trusted her for once !!! It's all because of you that i lost my bestfriend,  my honey sanket !!

Manav- its all in his blood !!( arrogantly)

Manav's and satan's parents are business rivals!! But they were still bestfriends!!

Sanket- and what do you mean by that ?
Manav- you very well know what i am talking about , don't you?
Sanket- we decided that our parents rivalry won't come in between our friendship!!
Manav- yes we did , but today you showed you true colours,  you proved that you are your parents son , untrustworthy,  arrogant and what not !!
Sanket- enough now manav!
Manav- have you had enough? You stoop so down sanket that you killed a man !! Your parents must be so proud of you sanket that you are following there path !! First they killed our manager and now you killed that man !! ( giving sanket a unsatisfactory look , he held unns hand and went to his room )

Sanket- nooooo i didn't kill anyone!!!! I didn't ( saying this he broke down into tears and fell on his knees) i have lost my everything now !! How will i be able to survive.. ?? My parents didn't kill anyone and neither did i !!!!......

Finallly a long chappy !!!!

-
V🛴