~Will they tell him the truth? ~

Sanket and aashna went to the backyard where they saw.......tanzeel tied on the chair and his forehead was bleeding!!!
Aashna ran towards tanzeel and took out her handkerchief and gently wiped the blood !! She was all teary !
Meanwhile sanket ran to ritika and questioned her about tk's condition
Ritika- y....yes rehaan did all this !!! He kidnapped tanzeel with the help of hired goons and then brought him here !!! He wanted....m..money from you so he did all this !! And then it was his plan to take tk to the old garage where.....where dad died and kill him !!! Please save me sanket !!! I don't want to live with him !!! He is forcing himself on me for all these years !!!
Rehaan- s..shut up ritika !! And you sanket !!! You will have to pay hard for this !!! Just open me once and then see !!
Aashna and tk also came in the hall meanwhile!
Sanket- Yes i will , but once the cops come !! ( he dialed the cops ) they are on their way nowww !!! Start your backward counting rehaan !! Good luck!
Aashna went ahead and slapped rehan !!
Aashna- how could you bhaiya !!! How could you !!! I loved you so much !!! And you really killed mama!!! ( rehaan's father ) i hate youuu !!
Rehaan- you hate me for killing dad , but you don't hate sanket for killing armaan ???
Aashna- s..s...sanket didn't kill anyone !!!
Tk- koi mujhe batayega ??
Aashna- wo.....