~ I love you , my love ~

Time skips to the day where aashna took sanket to a restaurant beautifully decorated as she is going to propose himmm !!!

~ Date scene ~

They arrived at the location,  a beautufully decorated venue with sanket's fav roses !!!
They sat on their chairs had some snacks and then went to the dance floor !! They were all alone in the restaurant!!
While dancing they were lost in each others eyes !! Finally aashna spoke !

Aashna- without you i would have lost myself , without you i wouldn't have smiled the way i do !! Without you i would be nothing !! The fear of loosing you made me realise that how much i love you !! You everytime made sure that i am fine , that i am safe !! You faced a lot alone , while i was busy hating you !!! And i can't change the fact that i loved you all these years , i was just ignoring my feelings !! You were the one who made me realise that how important as a person i am !! I know its too late but not too late to confess about what i feel !! I LOVE YOU SANKU BOI with my whole heart !!!

Sanket- i really don't know where to start with , i always fall out of words when it comes to you !! You were my no. one then and you still are !! I know i did things taht i shouldn't but you sticked by my side everytime!! For me you are mire than my life !!! I LOVE YOU is an understatement to Express how i really feel about you !! You are my sanity , my calmness!!! You are my everything love !!!

After that they share an intense kiss and lived their life happily!!

Happily ever after!!♡

Published this entire story in one day !! How you liked the concept !! Do let me know your reviews ij the comments,  also changes you want to see in my upcoming fictions !!

-
V🛴