~ Are they coming close ?

Aasan room scene !

Sanket is sitting on his bed , his head down and tears in his eyes !
Aashna- sanket!
He wiped his tears and looked up
Sanket- hn bolo !
Aashna- are you fine ( goes closer to him,  now both of them are standing near the bed )
Sanket nodded a weak yes !
Aashna- no you are not !!
Sanket- how can i be !
I lost almost my everything , i lost you that day !! Your are my life aashna , never in dreams i could even think of hurting you !! I lost my vahini !!! I lost manav !! Felt like i lost my whole world !! I wish i could change things !! And bring them back !! But all i can do is regret everything ! ( his eyes were flooded with tears )
Aashna- ( wiping his tears and then her hand rested on his cheek ) look ! Ik all that happen was not right and tbvh i have the whole right to be angry with you ! And you know it !! I can't tell about unnav but i promise you i will bring them back to you ! And till then please tell me the truth !
Sanket- ( stammering) which truth ?
Aashna- about which unnati was talking , the truth which you 3 didn't tell me! It's high time now sanket !! If things dont sort out now they won't sort out ever !!
Sanket- hmm , you'll come too know when i have the proof !!!
Aashna nodded a yes and smiled ! As she was leaving for the other side of the bed her leg twisted,  but sanket caught hold of it, they lost their balance and fell on the bed !!
Aashna's pov- we lost our balance and fell on the bed ! There was an inch gap between us , my heart started beating faster and my cheeks turned red , no matter how much i hate him , i love his touch , i love how i perfectly i fit in his arms , i love the smell of his cologne,  i love the warmth of his hugs !! He just gives a sense of calmness !soon he ran his fingers down my chest leading to my waist and turned me , now i was on the top of him , he did that intentionally so that i don't have to hold on to his weight !
Sanket-......

~To be continued ~