~ Is sanket alive ? ~

And soon there were police sirens audible , Ritika and rehaan looked at each other in panic and the lights went off !!!
After 15 minutes the lights came back and rehaan and ritika were handcuffed !! But sanku was nowhere to be seen!! Aashna , aktk and unnav too entered the garage and then aashna went and gave a tight slap to ritika !
Aashna- why would you do this to me !!! Where is sanku ?? I trusted you with my whole heart and you ,you betrayed me!! I hate you so much bhabhi !!! Where is heeeee????( shouted angrily yet she was crying )
Ritika- he is dead !!( laughs)
Aashna- shut up !! He is alive !!!
Ritika- you think so ??
Aashna- yesss !!
Then the lady constable gave some slaps to ritika and she spoke the truth !!
All 5 ran to some place where they saw sanket lying unconscious on a chair , his face was bruised badly , bleeding , eyes all swollen with punches !! Aashna couldn't control herself she quickly ran and hugged sanku !! But he didn't responded !
Aashna- s...sa.....sankuuu please wake up !!!
* *Still no response * *
Aashna- sankuuuuuuu....( she landed from his neck to his chest ) m..manav.....tk he ....he is alive , i can feel h3us heartbeat!!!! Lets take him to the hospital !!
Without even wasting a minute they took sanku to the hospital and soon he was taken into the OT !!

Most crucial one hour for everyone!!
The doctor came out
Dr.- see to be very honest,  if he doesn't respond,  he might die !
Aashna- what ?? No he can't die !!! He has to live for mee !!! Can i please see him doctor ?
Dr.- yeah sure !
Aashna held the door handle and took a deep breath and entered the room where she saw.......

~To be continued ~