~ Easily broken ~

Sanket woke up in alarm !
Sanket- aashna what happened ?
Aashna- s....sa...sanket wo room ..... bl...blood....gun !! Nooooo( she started screaming again )
(The room was on the 3rd floor and their parent's room was on the 1st floor so nobody woke up ! )
Sanket- ( hugged her ) shh... kuch nhi hoga !
Aashna - dur raho mujhse !! You were the one who pointed gun over me , you were the one who ended everything,  you were the one who killed......
Sanket- i didn't kill anyone !
Aashna- you did sanket ! That blood filled floor said it all !
Sanket- i did not kill anyone!
( he started breathing faster as he felt so claustrophobic)

He opened the collar button of his polo t-shirt and asked aashna to give him water !
Aashna gave him a glass of water !
Aashna- sanku are you ok?
After years sanket heard sanku from aashna's mouth , that was too relaxing for him ! He calmed down himself and asked aashna to sleep !

Next morning
Sanku woke up first and saw that both of them are cuddled up and aashna is sleeping peacefully like a baby !! He was continuously staring at her till she woke up !! It was awkward so both of them didn't said a word !! They got ready and went to have breakfast!! It was aashna's first day so it was her pehli rasoi rasam !!

~ To be continued ~