~~ Crying ~~

Meanwhile aashna and tk

Aashna ran to tk's room and knocked it hard, to which tk opens and saw aashna in a devastated situation!! Aash enters the room and tk locks it !
Aashna hugs tanzeel tightly and started crying bitterly!!! Tk tried his best to console her,  but all went in vain ! So he decided to let her cry her heart out !! She almost cried for half and hour !! After that she was just emotional!!
Tk- kya hua?
Aashna- me and sanket broke up !
Tk didn't utter a word because he felt aashna's pain !

Tk and aash share a bonding that is very pure and that's the reason it lasted even after aasan's breakup !! Tk made aash sleep on his bed and he left the room to search for sanket , as he knew that sanket's condition would have been same !! He searched for him almost everywhere and then the watchman told him that he has been taken to the hospital !! Tanzeel even wasting a second rished to the hospital where he found ashi sitting outside of a ward !
Tk- ashiiii..( rushed towards her )
Ashi- tanzuu( hugged him tightly , her eyes were drowned with heavy tears) sanku thik tw ho jaayega na ??
Tk- ( hugged her back ) hn ho jayega , par use hua kya h ?
Ashi- when i saw him he was lying unconscious on the floor !! I tried to call you aash and unnav but neither of you picked up ! Then i took him to the hospital and the doctors are examining him!
Tk- ( started crying) shittt , why didn't i picked up the call !?? I really hope he is alright !!!

Then the doctor came out of the ward !