~ past a nightmare 2~

Aashna tried hard to sleep but a voice was terrifying her !

She couldn't sleep and soon sanket came , he was sweating and aashna found something fishy but she ignored and then she slept in sanket's arms !

At midnight she again heard those voices but this time they were much loud ! She woke up and saw that sanket was not beside her ! She was scared !! She decided to go and check on those voices !

When she stepped out of the room the screaming voice stopped and crying voice started she followed the voice , after which she entered a room it was all dark , she was petrified ! Then one of the lights turned on and she saw sanket unnati and manav there !!! As she saw sanket , she went close to him for a hug ! Sanket pointed gun towards her ! She was shocked !

Aashna- s..san...sanket ( crying bitterly out of shock ) u..unns manav what is all this ?

Unnati- don't act smart okay !

Sanket- its over between us and stop being so innocent!

Manav- go away from here !

Aashna's world fell apart hearing these sentences ! She felt betrayed by her own bestfriends ! Aashna has anxiety and she has had traumatic experiences before ! So it was very dangerous for her health as she fainted !!

Sanket-........

~ To be continued ~