~ Oops ~

Sanket- whatever happened in the past , happened for a reason which you will get to know soon and i bet that after knowing the truth you won't hate me !! Then after that I'll confess my love !! But till then you are , you were and you will always be mine , remember that ! ( winked)

Sanket's pov- i got more close to her , that even one of us moves our lips would touch , she closed her eyes , and i caught that as a sign !! Her cheeks were blood red !! She looks so beautiful while blushing !! I badly wanted to kiss her but then i stopped !! And to my surprise she came more close , and ended the gap and kissed me passionately!! I have missed this for so long !! Her touch , her soft lips , the smell !! I missed that !! We kissed and kissed untill we were out of breath,  we parted and then the OG eye contact took place!! Both of us were blushing very hard but to avoid the awkwardness we hugged , not just for the sake of it , but for it made us feel so soothing!!

Aashna's pov- i know i hate him , but i can never resist him coming closer , i feel safe in his arms !! I don't know what happened to me but when i kissed him i forgot everything, about out past !! All i remembered was him and me , us , aasan !! He then pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back and trust me it was much much ,  pure and soothing than the kiss !! He gently picked me up in his arms and laid me on the bed , turned off the lights and played RANJHNA song !! Romantic songs have always been our thing ! Then he slept beside me and closed his eyes until i mumbled!
Aashna- sanku ?
Sanket- hmm
Aashna- where do we stand after this ( softly )
Sanket- i guess haters with benefits ( and he broke into laughter )
Aashna- sankuu( hitted him playfully ) i love how you smile ! Keep smiling! I really wish i get to know the truth soon , so that the old aasan will be back but till then,  we can be friends?
Sanket- ( gave his powerful innocent smile) i would love too !!
Then aashna hugged him and drifted off to sleep !

~ To be continued ~