~ Where is tk ? ~

At the Roy's house

Sanket banged the door hard !
Sanket- rehaan !!! Nazia.... open the door !!( nazia is their mom , ok to be precise armaan's step mom )
Rehaan opened the door !
Rehaan- oh look mom , who's here !! Hiii Mr. Sanket Mehta and you too hot lady ! Ughhh !! After 3 long yearsss !! How have you been sanket!!( smirks )
Sanket- dont dare to act smart , where is tanzeel !! ( angrily)
Rehaan- ohhh whoo tanzeel ?? Ahhhh your poor fellow brother!! Where is he .....hmmmm... nice question!!! Idk !( gives a wicked smile)
Sanket goes and grabs his collar !
Sanket- cut the crap and tell me where is he ??
Then sanku saw rehaan's wife
Ritika coming out of a room , she was full of sweat !! As soon as she saw sanket she wiped her sweat and tried acting normal!!
Sanket beated rehaan badly , both got injured but if rehaan got one more punch from sanket he would have to fight between life and death !!
Sanket- tell me ritika where is tanzeel otherwise i will kill rehaan !
As he was about to go for the last punch ritika finally spoke !
Ritika- he is not here,  he is in the backyard ! ( Crying)
Aashna and sanket looked at each other and the next moment they tied rehaan , ritika nad nazia on chairs tightly!
Sanket and aashna went to the backyard where they saw......

Admin- kya dekha???