~ Caring? ~

Doctor came and examined her !
Doctor- she is fine ! Its just that she was stressed and maybe she got to know something that was shocking !! She is in trauma !! Just take care and she'll be fine !
Sanket- can I meet her ?

Doctor- i have given her anesthesia so... she'll wake up in half and hour otherwise you can !
Sanket- ok !
Doctor left
S/M- beta what happened to her ?
Sanket- nothing mom it's just that she was tired !
S/M- ok, you go take care of her !
Sanket went inside the room and locked it !
He sat beside aashna held her hands and whispered!
Sanket- why do you take so much stress? You know that i lo...
He left the sentence incomplete  and slept beside aashna !
After half an hour aashna woke up and was feeling very dizzy! She saw that sanket was asleep so she tried to wake up from the bed but as she was feeling dizzy she fell on the ground
Aashna- sankuu !
( yes she called him sanku 😌😂)

Sanket woke up in alarm and quickly held aashna in his arms and laid her on the bed !

Sanket- dimag nhi h kya ? Dizzy feel ho raha tha tw uthi kyu !! Abhi lag jaati tw ? Kuch chahiye tha tw mujhe utha dena tha na!

Aashna was stunned to see sanket's care !!

Aashna- wo..... sorry ( made a puppy face )
Sanket face showed a relaxed expression!
Aashna- so... you don't hate me anymore?( she asked this just out of curiosity,  but she was unaware of the consequences)

Sanket- i still hate you !! Tumhe itni jldi marne nhi de skta hu !! Abhi aur pareshaan krna baaki h !! I'll make your life hell ! Or even worse than that !

Aashna's pov- i don't know what happened to me but i slapped him after this sentence ! Why sanket ?

Sanket-......

~To be continued ~