~ Beauty ~

~ Beauty ~

Aasan drifted off to sleep , cuddling!
Aasan came more close !! Now aash doesn't hate sanku but she eagerly is waiting to know the truth ! She still doesn't love sanket , but our boy will make her realize as soon as she learns the truth !
Aasan are soulmates made for each other!!

Days passed casually , aashna's plan to bring unnav and sanket together seemed to work although she hasn't done anything yet but just wait !! It was the night before sanket's birthday !! Everything was arranged on the terrace !! Aktk , his mom dad and aashna's mom dad and ofcourse honey were the much awaited guest of the night !
The day passed casually and they were returning late from the office it was about 11:15 when they left from the office !
They reached home at 11:55 !! Aashna took sanku's bag from his hand , blindfolded him and took him to the tearrace !
The terrace was decorated beautifully!! Sanket was very happy !! The cake was cut and then everyone left leaving honey behind for some privacy!!!😜

Sanket- ( huggs her ) thanku so muchhh honeyyyy , after 3 years i have celebrated my birthday,  and it was fantastic!!! And to add on to that you were with meee !!! I can't thank you enoughhh !!! ( happy tears in his eyes )
Aashna- ( hugs him back ) you don't have to say thanku , i loved doing this !!! Tomorrow there is a big surprise for you , save your thanku for that !!!( gave him a  cheek kiss )
Sanket- is someone falling for me ?
Aashna- maybe yes and maybe no !!!!( makes a cute face ) she's confused
Sanket- soon her confusion will vanishh!!!
Aashna- aaccha ji , she is waiting!!!!

On terrace hugging each other , under the blanket of stars , with cozy winds , talking about life both drifted off to sleep in each others warm arms !!

Morning ♡