~Tears and fights ~

~Car scene ~
Aashna sat in the car and so did sanket !!
The journey to Sanket's house was of about 2 hours !!
As soon as aashna sat in the car , tears automatically made a way out of her eyes !
Sanket offered a handkerchief,  but she refused !
Its just been 15 mins to the ride and sanket asks the driver to stop near the bridge!
He got out of the car , removed his turban and opened top two buttons of his sherwani in a hurry and he sat down on the nearby bench !

Sanket's pov- why am i feeling so suffocated! Noo... noo.. sanket not again !! You need to calm yourself down ! Atleast not here !!

He asked the driver to give Him water ! But instead of the driver aashna came with the water bottle !
Aashna- sanket are you fine ( offering the water )
Sanket- it shouldn't bother you ( he threw the water bottle from her hands )
Aashna- what the hell is you problem,  i am just trying to be nice!
Sanket grabbed her shoulder with a firm grip and there was an inch gap between them !
Sanket- don't be ! I hate you !! You ruined my life !
Aashna- so did you ! I hate you two trucks more than you hate me !
Sanket left aashna with a jerk !
Sanket- don't ever try to come closer or even to be kind with me !!
Aashna didn't said anything and went to sit in the the car !
They reached sanket's home !

~To be continued ~