~ past a nightmare 3~

Sanket- aashna !

Sanket's pov- although now it's over between us but i still love her ! I can't see her like this ! I quickly took her to our room and tried to wake her up by sprinkling water , soon she woke up and seeing me around she pushed me hard and that was obvious!! She started screaming and breaking things i couldn't find another way to stop her so i pressed my lips on hers and kissed her !! It depicted how heartbroken we both were ! At a point i stopped and looked into her eyes !! That pain can't be described in words !! Red and teary eyes ! In no time i again kissed her this time a more passionate one as i knew after this it's never gonna happen again ! We parted as our breath stopped ! Then we both went to sleep !!

These 6 days were the toughest for these 6 people! Although tk is still dating ashi , he doesn't know what has happened between AASAN and ashi has promised aashna that she will never tell tk the truth !! Tk , sanku and aashna are the ones who knew what happened between unnati and manav on the 4th day of the trip !! ( you'll get to know it soon )

After tonights incident aashna never talked to unnav !!

Lets come back to the present times where aashna and sanket are sleeping in the guest room !!

( this  whole past ~ a nightmare is aashna's current dream )
Aashna- nooooo !!! Noooooo ( she woke up and started screaming )
( when she was at her house , ashi used to calm her down )
Sanket woke up in alarm !
Sanket-.......